Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Open Tryouts I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Open Tryouts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Open Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Open Tryouts   Open Tryouts Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 8:34 am

(Reality Nin only...)

Sadako stood at the end of the training hall of Team Enzeru, waiting. Would anyone show up?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Tryouts   Open Tryouts Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 2:09 pm

A black wind shoots pass Sadako and I appear with a smile on my face "I want to tryout Miss..." Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Tryouts   Open Tryouts Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 2:17 pm

"Do you, now?" She grinned right back at him, "Well then, if you're the only one kind enough to show up, we'll begin." She sank into a casual fighting stance. "Come, try to hit me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Tryouts   Open Tryouts Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 2:23 pm

"Okay then...Hito"the blade come out of the sky and lands in front of him he then grabs the sword and throws it at you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Tryouts   Open Tryouts Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 4:33 pm

It's path was altered by a huge gust of wind, and the sword missed by a large margin. Sadako smiled, "Is that all you got?" The sword was then held prisoner by Dark energy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Tryouts   Open Tryouts Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 4:52 pm

i flashed to sado's side. "hey nee san. what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Tryouts   Open Tryouts Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 5:21 pm

"JEEZ!!!" Sadako jumped away, then regained her composure, "Luxe, I'm in the middle of giving Lin his tryout... Would you like to particpate?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Tryouts   Open Tryouts Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 6:07 pm

I whistled "Hey can we finish this Sadako"I raise my hand and the sword comes back to my hand
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : dancing and sleeping
Kekkei Genkai : vampire 's zernoths

Open Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Tryouts   Open Tryouts Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 7:34 pm

i walk into the area but away from the battle and sit down and watch as i wait for a tryout
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : dancing and sleeping
Kekkei Genkai : vampire 's zernoths

Open Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Tryouts   Open Tryouts Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 12:41 pm

(*.*)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Tryouts   Open Tryouts Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 1:54 pm

Of course, because of the fact that Lin's sword was held prisoner by dark energy, his attempt ended nothing short of what would prove diasterous. First of all, a thread of Sadako's own dark energy weaved it's way through the air at lightspeed to embedd itself in Lin's soul, and his sword remained trapped. Also, this had attracted Sadako's attention.
"Of course."
Her eyes had begun to grow completely black, and now, a whip of flames an darkness, and crackling with electricity appeared in her hand. She snapped it once, glaring in Lin's direction.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Tryouts   Open Tryouts Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 11:35 am

"Oh..so pretty,to bad thought Mito" the blade comes and blocks the electricity and land in lins hand
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Tryouts   Open Tryouts Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 12:09 pm

I'm sorry Lin, but since you ignored the fact that your sword was held prisioner, I'm not going to continue this tryout.

NEXT PERSON, PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Tryouts   Open Tryouts Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 12:13 pm

HUH? this a totaly new one read my weapon list
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Tryouts   Open Tryouts Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 2:38 pm

Ugh....
Alrighty then... Next time say, something along the lines of, I summoned a new sword by calling it's name, "Mito!"
Okay?
Since he had only blocked the electricity, tendrils of darkness slipped through his defenses to join with the other darkness in his soul. Soon, there would be enough for Sadako to 'take control' long enough to put a stop to his resistance. Recalling the whip, she then looked to him with a battle-crazed look in her eyes. At the speed of light, the whip extended forward again, going off to his side, and then whipping back behind him to get at his unprotected back. The shadows would sink into his soul, and the flames and electricity would burn and electricute his body.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Tryouts   Open Tryouts Icon_minitime1May 21st 2009, 11:32 am

Just then Nese appears and aids me from behind thus blocking the whip Lin has a shocked look on his face surprised that he almost got toasted"Thanks"Lin says to Nese Nese:Now??
"Now"Lin says to Nese smiling
Nese Jumps in the air and I Summon Sito and They combine and be comes Nitos Lv.2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Tryouts   Open Tryouts Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 3:59 pm

Easily escaping by using the shadows to move at the speed of light, Sadako allowed the whip to split into two, one for each hand. She used one to arch in to Lin's left, then crossed behind to slash at his back. Of course, she used a second attack at the same time with her other whip, and this one would snake it's way by Lin's neck, then snap back, seeking to decapitate him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Open Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Tryouts   Open Tryouts Icon_minitime1May 26th 2009, 11:43 am

Lin then jumps out the way of the whip coming at his neck and zips in front of Sadako and trys to catch her in in his gentai reality reconstrution jutsu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Tryouts   Open Tryouts Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Open Tryouts
Page 1 of 1