Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Ahh Where AM I ! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Ahh Where AM I !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ahh Where AM I ! Empty
PostSubject: Ahh Where AM I !   Ahh Where AM I ! Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 6:49 pm

-Shuichi was seen wandering around aimlessly in the large manor where he lived So Bashfully named Darkness manor. He wondered who named it that It made it bluntly obvious who lived here first.
He came across a door in the long winding maze of the house that he had never seen before. This of course completely peaked his interest. He had been Sure that he walked here before and there was no room.

However when he walked inside there was nothing but a completely empty room. There was a small engraving on the wall that said .-

Be the best

-He wasn't sure what that Meant and made his immediate departure from the mysterious room. But when he left the room the hall was all black instead of the glaringly Bright white it usually was. It was as though someone took a picture and negated it..

He took a few steps Making sure he was careful It could be some sort of trap mechanism that was set up a long time a go.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ahh Where AM I ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh Where AM I !   Ahh Where AM I ! Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 6:59 pm

"Wosers.. Darkness manor is begging to make a whole lot more sense... I wonder Why He would do something like this."

-Shuichi would make his way into the third living room. When he arrived he noticed all the furniture was hanging on the ceiling . It seemed that it wasn't just the color that pulled a flip flop here . With every moment Shuichi's Curious Nature got a stronger and stronger grip on him.
He wondered what Vash's Old room was like. Shinta and Him never used it It was never touched like a shrine.

He would spend almost 15 minutes just making it to that room in the highest part of the house.-
Back to top Go down

Ahh Where AM I !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Southern Chaos :: Darkness Manor-
Jump to: