Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Curiosity is Exploring... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Curiosity is Exploring...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coraline

Coraline

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : ???

Curiosity is Exploring... Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 7:51 pm

◘Coraline walked around the village of Chaos for a couple of days, seemly to know exactly where everything was. This was unfortunately the other way around. Trying to remember every little nuck and crany was more than a job for everyone, it was a bitch to know where everything within the village. From trying to remember her way home even gave her a headache trying to remember while at the same time trying to keep information of where everything was within her head trying to not forget anything in the slightest. Notcing she was walking a bit in a more forest area make Coraline get angery and throw temper tantrums.◘ "What the fu-" ◘Coraline instantly stopped in her tracks to find a large manor, but a size of a castle laid infront of her. Rushing towards the gates hoping someone might help her navigate around this village. But upon reaching teh gate and trying to open the gates, they were indeed locked, but no chains were wrapped around the metal gates. Pushing and pulling her body against the gate with forcing to open the gates wasn't doing much of anything.◘ "Dammit!" ◘Falling to her knee's she was about inches from crying because she couldn't get home. Curling up leaning her forehead against her dirty knees which was from falling into a ditch. They were a bit scruffed up with minor cuts bleeding a bit, her tube socks were in different lengths, with again some dirt marks. Her shoes worn out from walking too much. Coraline's pigtails where even messed up with her hair raging angery over her head messed up.◘
"Wh-why me...."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 7:57 pm

*having been walking around in the forest, i notice a girl near the manor. i walk over and sit next to her*
hi. need some assisstance?
Back to top Go down
Coraline

Coraline

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 8:05 pm

◘Feeling as the end of the world was going to go on without her, her perked her head from her bleeding knee's to see a boy sitting next to her. Quickly trying to fix her hair and appearance by pulling out her brush, and taking her hair ties out to brush her frizzy hair into the silky hair she knows of.◘ "Um, I can't even remember why I'm out here...." ◘Coraline trying to remember what she was looking for after crying about the rpoblem she just forgotten when she saw the boy.◘ "Sorry...." ◘Coraline loweredher head in shame for forgetting teh reason she was crying and what she needed help for in teh first place.◘
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 8:09 pm

ah, i see. you look like youve been crying though
*i wipe the random tears from her face*
youve had a rough day, i suppose
Back to top Go down
Coraline

Coraline

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 8:14 pm

◘Coraline allowed the boy to cleanse her face from the random tears that flooded around her face from her crying about mere minutes ago, placing her brush in her bag that laid next to her, terribly beaten up aswell, possessing tears around the side from teh tree branches scratching everything.◘ "You think, this place is huge...." ◘She smiled and nodded her head minorly to the sides repeating. She chuckled once and began to talk.◘ "I don't know how you Chaos ninja do it, but it's very hard and a bitch to navigate around villages trying to remember wheres where..." ◘Looking down at her shirt, noticing dirt on that aswell, she whipped her hands across the shirt's velvet material trying to buff the dirt out or push it into the velvet material for it to not be much noticable in her 'bad day' state.◘
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 8:19 pm

*i nod as i stand up*
yeah, i remember when i used to get lost. you'll get used to it after a while
*i extend a hand to help the girl up*
im kai. and you are?
Back to top Go down
Coraline

Coraline

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 8:34 pm

◘Flattered by the boy offering his hand to help Coraline up, she blushed a bit, accepting his hand. Placing her other hand on the ground to help her also get up easier instead of the boy doing all teh work to forc eher up. Dusting the rest of the dirt off, she looked at the boy known as Kai. Knowing he would ask what her name was she was already prepared to answer.◘ "Name's Coraline..." ◘Coraline smiled then looked at the grand structure that was behind her which she lean against the non-opening gates without chains.◘ "I'd hate to not ask and make my curiosity to linger and grow...but who lives in this gigantic manor?" ◘Coraline asked wondering if he even knew himself, since he obviously been around Chaos for a long time made her nodoubtly think to know that he knew who lived his this structure.◘
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 8:40 pm

this? this is darkness manor. it used to be the home of vash steinguard, but now houses the lord of darkness shinta urashura
*i smile at coraline then look back at the manor*
its amazing you found this thing. people usually dont find it until they spend some time in the chaos
Back to top Go down
Coraline

Coraline

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 8:50 pm

◘Since Coraline was a curious person she wondered who was Vash and why be so isolated in this place since Kai stated that most people don't find this place until they spead a hefty amount time within the village. Was Coraline special to find this place? Did it make her stand out more to being unique? She highly doubted these questions and continued to talk to answer Kai's questions.◘ "So, um, I'd again hate to ask but who's Vash and Shinta? They must be insane to live so isolated in this place from everything else, or if theyhate humans period...or visitors..?" ◘Coraline's feet kicked minroly the dirt swinging back and forth her hands clasped together behind her back looking at Kai to hopfully to answer her insane amount of questions.◘
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 8:54 pm

*i look down to the ground*
vash was a friend of mine. he really didnt like company. which is why this was built here...he recently ceased to exist...sort of
*i then smile as i look back to the manor*
shinta is another friend. he's pretty cool. he couldnt leave this place which is why he stays here now
Back to top Go down
Coraline

Coraline

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 9:02 pm

◘Coraline even wondered more of how Vash Steingaurd ceased to exist 'kinda', nonetheless, she didn't want to fall into twenty questions all day. Yet she peacfully look at Kai, smiling a bit, then began to speak softly and gracefully beautiful.◘ "So, could I meet this Shinta Urashura? I'm pretty amazed from this beautiful site of this manor..." ◘Coraline looked Kai in the eye's hoping he would take her inside to gates which were probably still locked without chains engulfing them at all. She wanted to explore something like the manor, and hasn't done so for along time.◘
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 9:08 pm

*being thrown off a bit by coraline's sudden change in the way she spoke, i smile and nod*
i see no harm in it. i wonder if he's home
*i walk to the gates and press on them*
hmmm? that's strange. they wont budge. but then again, i never remember them being closed. that's different
*i grab coraline's hand*
hold on tight
*i warp us inside the mansion, into a long hallway*
Back to top Go down
Coraline

Coraline

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 9:17 pm

◘Coraline looked at Kai going through the same trouble she went through, maybe the gates were a bit stuck.◘ "Are they RU-" ◘Quickly caught off gaurd by Kai grabbing her hand, his was quite warm, and made Coraline grab firmly against his to ensure that she didn't fall or whatever would happen. Suddenly when Coraline slurred and incompletely spoken rusted, but stopped at 'ru' she was dragged and felt wind pressuring against her face, breathing was a bit harder than it was normaly. As everything was over and she was able to breath, her hand still firmly yet softly grasped Kai's hand still seeing from no moment of letting go, maybe she forgot? See looked around seeing thousands upon thousands of portraits filling the walls.◘ "Peacful...isn't it Kai?" ◘Finally realizing she was still gripping Kai's hand, she finally let go, the warmth it granted her hand was lost and returned cold, her hand shakenly when to her side.◘ "Sorry about that..." ◘Coraline apologizing to Kai right after for that little moment.◘
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 9:22 pm

*i smile warmly*
no need to apologize
*i scratch the back of my head as i look around*
man, its been too long since i've been in here
*i look down the hallways at the pictures and random vases and whatnot*
Back to top Go down
Coraline

Coraline

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 9:34 pm

◘Coraline was amazed in awe from teh slight of the inside of the manor currently owned by a man name Shinta, she wondered what he looked like. She smiled nervously a bit blushing when Kai smiled at her.◘ "So, is, is there a spot where he, he's normally at?" ◘Coraline spoken stuttering and slurring a few of her words from being nervous. She twined her index fingers spinning around each other, not knowing where to begin looking.◘
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 9:37 pm

yeah. usually the library
*the ryuugan kicks in as i look around*
never been there, and i dont feel like getting lost. follow me
*i walk down the hallway the way the ryuugan said towards the library*
Back to top Go down
Coraline

Coraline

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 9:56 pm

◘Coraline knew there had to be a Shinta spot and when she heard it was a library, he hoped it was huge, and not some small library, she liked to read occationally. She followed Kai down teh hallway thinking he knew the way to the library from his pace quickening knowing he nodoubtly knew. Yet she could be wrong and read his movements wrong.◘ "Alright you just lead the way..." ◘Coraline spoken soft and sweetly.◘
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 10:03 pm

*stopping at a large door, i push it open. on the other side was the huge library*
ho...ly....shit...
*as the ryuugan vanished, i looked around at the walls and walls of books*
and he reads all this?
*i walk to a table and look at an open book. i couldnt decipher the words on the page though*
that guy truly is smart
*i like back to coraline*
so...what do you think. and where the hell is shinta?
Back to top Go down
Coraline

Coraline

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 10:12 pm

◘As Kai would stop infront of a large wooden door to open to what it conceals. Coraline's anticipation was unbariably and impatient. Be lunged forward through teh door right after Kai entered gazing and presenting all the books with a smile of satisfaction.◘ "Amazing.....and a very large selection...." ◘Coraline nearly rushed towards a shelve gacing at teh rows of books, lingering his index finger across the cold spine of the books.◘ "I like it in here..." ◘Coraline took a step back turning around to look at the grand beauty of rows after rows of books.◘
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 10:16 pm

*i smile*
i think you and shinta would get along just fine. you two seem to share a love for books
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity is Exploring...   Curiosity is Exploring... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Curiosity is Exploring...
Page 1 of 1