Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Returning Home I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Returning Home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fate

Fate

Village of Residence : Evangelin's castle
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kisai

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 5:55 pm

Fate and Chachamaru returned from there "battle" with the Reality ninjas and knocked on the front door and then where warped to Evangeline's room. Fate dropped to he's knee. "My mistress...we have returned."
Back to top Go down
Chachamaru

Chachamaru

Village of Residence : Evangeline's castle
Kekkei Genkai : Buki

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 5:56 pm

Chachamaru would walk over to Evangeline's side stood silently clasping her hands together as if she was praying.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline

Evangeline

Village of Residence : .....
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Majikku

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 5:58 pm

^Evangeline sat at the foot of her bed her legs crossed and in her PJ's.^ Fate welcome back. What do you have to report? ^Evangeline yawned still a bit tired.^
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 6:03 pm

Fate stood and crossed he's arms. ~ I'd hate to say I it but from what I saw I think Chao could take them all out on her own.~ Fate sighed.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline

Evangeline

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 6:04 pm

^Evangeline looked displeased at Fate's report.^ Chachamaru! Give me the details of those you fought.
Back to top Go down
Chachamaru

Chachamaru

Kekkei Genkai : Buki

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 6:09 pm

Chachamaru bobbed her head and her eyes started glowing a light blue. *Luxe Kreiger, Rank special jounin, Ability flash speed.......Kid, Rank Anbu, Ability Solun retribution....Two others where there however no data was analyzed.* Chachamaru's eyes stopped glowing.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline

Evangeline

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 6:12 pm

^Evangeline crossed her arms sighed.^ It looks like Ol'boya Maze hasn't been training he's sheep. ^Evangeline uncrossed her arms and leaned back on her bed supporting her self up with her arms.^ Chao!! Get in here!! ^Evangeline's call shock the whole castle.^
Back to top Go down
Chao

Chao

Kekkei Genkai : Toki Mageic

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 6:16 pm

A large cloak would appear in Evangeline's room and after a few ticks it would vanish and in it's place stood Chao happy as always. +Hi!! Evageline-chan!+
Back to top Go down
Evangeline

Evangeline

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 6:18 pm

^Evangeline's eye twitched^ Why must you always be so perky? ^Evangeline quickly cleared her throat and stood up straight on her bed's edge.^ Anyway I called you here cause I have a mission for you.
Back to top Go down
Chao

Chao

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 6:20 pm

Chao's face sparkled + A mission Yay!! + Chao began skipping around the room. +A mission a mission a mission yay!!! +
Back to top Go down
Evangeline

Evangeline

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 6:22 pm

^Evangeline's eye twitched even more.^ Yes a mission...I need you go out a play with our friends from Reality...Can you do that?
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 6:23 pm

~Evangeline you really don't plan on letting her go out and fight them on her own do you?!~
Back to top Go down
Evangeline

Evangeline

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 6:26 pm

^Evangeline smiled^ Why of course I do you said it your self....she'll be able to take them all out. You shouldn't underestimate her Fate she's much stronger then you. Plus if what you is wrong then Chao was permission to punish you.
Back to top Go down
Chao

Chao

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 6:27 pm

Chao danced over to Fate smiling putting her finger in he's face. +Ya so if I get hurt I'll make sure you pay!~tee hee!+
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 6:29 pm

Fate sighed deeply and put he's hands in he's pockets.
~Fine do what you want...~
Back to top Go down
Evangeline

Evangeline

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 6:30 pm

Very well then meeting adjourned. Now get the HELL out of my room!! ^Evangeline snapped her fingers and everyone vanished from her room and she went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Returning Home
Page 1 of 1