Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  My Jutsu remade my style I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

My Jutsu remade my style

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My Jutsu remade my style Empty
PostSubject: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 12:45 am

The curse that is layed apond my family evry 5th child shall have the hell demon known as Yekiguro (Posion Demon) that well take over on their 19th birthday therefore killing them and leaving nothing not even my body,so i must find away to end this curse and save my family by my 19th birthday.

Fire Style: [/i]

Fire ring jutsu:[/b]It's an Genjutsu that surrounds my opponents in a ring of fire but when i close my hands the ring becomes smaller and when you are released you have real burn marks form it.

[i]Fire Whip Jutsu:A whip of pure fire that paralizes the limb that it hits.

Dragon Chain Jutsu:A weapon summoning jutsu that bring forth chains made of dragon scales.

Dragon Lotus Jutsu:Like the Primary Lotus But uses the dragon chains(after you summon them).

Blood Clone Jutsu:A basic Shadow clone but instead of poofing it expodes and leaves a puddle of blood.

[b]Hell Blade Jutsu:
Like the Lighting Blade But This is pure Fire from the Darkest depths of hell
Shadow Style:

Shadow Nightmare Jutsu:This is an GenJutsu tha traps you in your nightmares for 72hrs in the real world.

Shadow Hell Jutsu:Black FireBall That Comes Out My Mouth.

Landfill: (After Earth Shield) The rock from the wall shots out as sharp rock daggers toward the opponent
Back to top Go down
Dias
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Dias

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Mahou Tsukai, Materialization, Alchemy, and Malevolent Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 12:53 am

Think you could elaborate a bit further on this Yekiguro thing..it is your kekkei genkai afterall, and is therefore very important
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 1:05 am

It much like the Nine Tailed beast of naruto it l\heals my wounds and gives me two ty-pes of charka normal and posion
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 1:06 am

Lol... That's what needs to be explained... What does your poison chakra entail my friend?
Back to top Go down
Dias
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Dias

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 1:08 am

Go in depth a bit more please
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 1:09 am

It give me posion type jutsu I'll List Them whan I think of them
Back to top Go down
Dias
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Dias

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 1:17 am

Also when you get around to posting them, post any of the following that apply

Effects of the poison
Color
Effects on you
How it works
and all that good stuff, as much info as possible to avoid any confusion about how it works XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 1:24 am

got it..okay byebye
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 7:26 pm

all of my posion charka is purple by the way

Posion wave:A wave of posion when you inhel it you become paralized for 1 page unless you inhel more than one wave

Posion Dragon:Like the water dragon but made of posion

Posion Heal:A healing jutsu that I use to heal myself (only once per 4 pages)

Summoning-Yekiguro:I can harness enough of yekiguro's power to summon a demon that looks much like him
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 8:51 pm

I'm sorry but healing with poison seems a bit illogical to me. I mean unless you can explain it in much higher detail or learn it from one of the certified doctors then it may be removed. Of course that depends on the description and how potent are the effects of the healing.
I.E.
Heals only minor wounds (Okay)
Stopping further harm (Okay-ish)
Heals entire limbs/organs/really bad wounds (Wrong)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 8:54 pm

Good job pointing this out. Really unless your a medical nin which your not healing at gennin level is almost out of the question .. especially with so many offensive skills.

If you could do it which is pretty wierd to begin with it's going to take all your chakra at this level.. like all so you would lose any battle your in anyways
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 9:53 pm

wow I read this one already .. but you never aggreed to fix the problems I stated.

So do that and then Ill aprrove and you can rp.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 9:58 pm

aw see it's not posion it's much like naruto and the nine tailed beast the charaka of the demon heals me after battles but only if the damage is minor but if it is server than I'll got to the hospital
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 10:03 pm

well untill your at a higher level it's gonna be a super drain on chakra.

There approved ill change your rank now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 10:06 pm

note that Im not a gennin i'm a chunnin
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 10:09 pm

(No your a gennin .. as you were just approved this character Tiku should not have been activated and if you took an exam with him it is void. Sorry everyone starts gennin)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 10:53 pm

actually i was on Nightmare and I was a chunnin but then ZK kinda killed me but I'm back now like manyther ppl on here
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 10:54 pm

((.. well first of all your an idiot for telling me this is a revived character. Im the biggest anti revival guy.
So in my eyes not a legitiment claim Start over . Sorry for being harsh .)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 10:56 pm

huh wait i was just kiddin with ya dude gotya just wnted to say that bye nw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 10:58 pm

((alright then were done here carry on rping )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 11:03 pm

Thanx ^~^U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu remade my style   My Jutsu remade my style Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My Jutsu remade my style
Page 1 of 1