Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Magical Paint I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Magical Paint

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Village of Residence : The Village within the Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : PAINT!? and anything with artistic uses

Magical Paint Empty
PostSubject: Magical Paint   Magical Paint Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 5:44 pm

Alright kiddys, I'll post a actual jutsu list with names and what they do later but I wanted to explain what this paint does, and I don't want to accomplish anything within an hour so I'll just explain in simple words now and more detailed later...

Alright now since that introduction is finished....time to explain oh good time for you people to read =D

Nymphadora's paint isn't a regular type of paint, each is a different color yes like real regular paint that people use to paint but! Each color signify's a different unique ability, and well when mixing colors, well hold those two abilities that it has from the basic colors. Now since the three basic pigment colors on a color wheel are Red, Blue, and er Yellow I think, they hold different powers. for example....Red would signify anger/heat/fire and such so that's what would happen it would burn. Blue signifys water/sadness/and cold which well get the picture? Below is a color chart that I descided to make for you people to understand the color mixes better...If anyone has questions please don't hesitate to ask....

Magical Paint Colorwheel-mini01
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Magical Paint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Paint   Magical Paint Icon_minitime1July 14th 2009, 8:01 pm

-Red Paint: This colored paint signify's the mood anger. In which this is focused around
the ability to cause heat or in otherwords to burn and melt this quite easily. Yet
depending on the material the paint appears on depends on it's melting rate: By focusing
chakra through this paint, it's ability is activated instantly with the touch of my
chakra, since it holds my chakra I have a wide margin of control over the paint's path
of heat.

-Blue Paint: This colored paint signify's the mood sadness. In which this is focused
aroundthe ability to cause water or moisture to appear. From using this paint,
Nymphadora is allowed to appear and disappear from this paint at any given moment as
long as she is under the paint ofa small drop of the blue paint is on her. Which since
Nymphadora is a starting witch it's quite harder to teleport within the blue paint if the
drop of paint is smaller, yet easier the bigger the paint amount. With the paint in a water
physical state it's unknown what it does at the moment.

-Yellow Paint: This colored paint signify's the mood happiness. In which the element
corisponding tois electricity. With this being said an electrical current can reside
within this paint, able to electricute someone depending on the paint's physical state
with that being said it talks about either being regular thick paint, or water colored
paint each has it's own rate of movement and the electrical movement and power aswell.

-Green Paint: This colored paint signify's the mood sickness/and will of living.
In which it won't make Nymphadora sick and vomit of the place, but it can allow her to
spit the green paint fromher mouth. Another ability this paint holds is to create life,
or in otherwords herbology typed living things. Yet they wouldn't be complete copy's of the
plants, the plants and such would look like paint in the shape of the desired object. In it's
watered state it's also unknown like blue paint what it does.

-Dark Purple Paint: With this color being a mixture of red and blue a splash of green their effects
are combined into one colored powered paint. In which would create a poisonous substance. With
Red being heat, Green for life, and blue for liquid, they canc combine and create a poisonous
threat to the opponent. In which depends on it's physical state. Watered purple can easily be
made and act as a acid substance which would use the heat of the red paint to burn and poison the
object it is on. In a regular thick state the paint can be formed into a ball or glob of paint
and can explode releasing a acidy poisonous substance which can cause fires and burn like acid.

-Gray Paint: ((Locked))

-White Paint: ((Locked))

-Orange Paint: This colored paint signify's the mood energetic. In which would either,
make Nymphadora energetic and move alot quicker than normal and also with her senses, or
it possesses the ability to create fire, which is a source of energy. The fire would be
orange and have a paint like appearance and state depending if it's either a water paint or
in it's regular state. In it's regular state it's a more liquidy solid form in which explodes
releasing a firey explosion. In it's water state it act's like a trail of gasoline and can
ignite at whim.

-Brown Paint: This color which signify's self disipline. In which once this paint enters or
touches earth of any kind would react and copy and create a reality looking earth attack. Yet
still keeping like the other paint the look of the regular paint look. It's watered state is
currently unknown.

-Black Paint: This colored Paint signify's the mood CHAOS and DESTRUCTION. ((xD)) With
this being said the element is controls or in otherwords focuses around is the element
of Darkness.Like any person creating a dark powered jutsu this would do the same, yet only
in a watered state this happens. With it's regular state, the paint can turn things black
and withered lookingyet still keeping the black paint appearance. It's unknown what happens
to the desired object oncethe black paint controls over it. More details are unknown at the
moment.

-Charcoal: This coal like substance is more of a powder. Since Nymphadora keeps a pouch of
this powder in her little pocket, this powder once it hits air would expand into a smoke
substance that causes the opponent to cough. The other ability to to absorb and diminish
fire and light powers from teh area, yet since again I'm a starting witch this attack can
obviously be in possession of a absorbtion rate of the fire and light element

-Pastel: This jutsu of Nymphador's is currently unknown at the moment.

-Clay: A strange muddy substance which it's moisture intake and outtake effects what it's
abilities are. With this muddy substance with a great amouth of moisture it can bend,
reshape, and create many things such as barriers against attacks and even offensive
attacks of it's own. With the clay within a dry state it can harden like earth and be a bit
strudier yet can shatter from too much impact of a attack from an opponent.

-Water Color: This magical attack adds water to my paint which would allow them to activate
their second ability, and with paint or the caly in this state can increase their power
greatly.

-Raining Paint: By Nymphadora able to create a tornado by spinning her giant paintbrush in
the ground the tip would create this like attack not to attack the opponent if nessesary
but this can channel her paint through the raging winds that cycle upwards and within
seconds of the tornado it would diminish and the paint channeled would rain from the skys.
This paint can vary from the wide selection Nymphadora possesses.

-Color Wave: ((N/A at the moment until I think of what it can do...))
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Magical Paint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Paint   Magical Paint Icon_minitime1July 14th 2009, 8:17 pm

D: is there nothing wrong! damn I feel too damn perfect...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magical Paint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Paint   Magical Paint Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Magical Paint
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation :: Skills :: Abilities :: Craft-
Jump to: