Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion.   Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 6:41 pm

*Shiro stood at the shore of the sandy beach in which the sea was connected. Both Glaci (Glaceon) and Nina (Ninetails) were with him as well, chasing each other up and down the beach. Shiro's hands were in his pockets as he waited for his teacher to show.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion.   Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 6:47 pm

*ZK walks up to Shiro, Tarvos and Innis floating behind him. He cracks his knuckles and stretches, crackling with purple lightning*

So, Shiro... How's it been?
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion.   Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 6:52 pm

*Turning to see his mentor in an actual human form, he smiled as Nina and Glaci stood on either side of him.*

Glad to see you're back to normal. The animal thing wasn't cutting it much.

*He laughed as he place his hands on Nina's head.*

You've been a ghost lately. Where've you been?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion.   Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 7:10 pm

*Still crackling, ZK replies in quite the stern manner*

I've been around. Why didn't you tell me that Zeik was dead?

*The crackling around him picks up a bit more as his fist tightens*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion.   Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 7:13 pm

*Shiro's eyes closed as he head went down a bit.*

Took me a while to believe it myself. And when it came time, you disapeared. And now...

*He sighed as he looked up again thinking about the Lady being deceased now.*

This place is falling apart...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion.   Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 7:15 pm

It's not my problem if they're d-dead.

*He swallows hard, forcing the words from his trachea*

Where is Zeik? He owes me... Big time...

*ZK's words climb from his mouth like frozen monsters from a cave. They are heartless, yet unnatural*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion.   Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 7:17 pm

*Taking notice of the tone of ZK's voice, Shiro now had a concerned look on his face.*

You ok sensei? You don't seem like yourself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion.   Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 7:25 pm

I'm fine. Do you know where Zeik is or not?

*ZK snaps his fingers twice softly. Two snaps of electricity flash and give off a strange sound*

I'd hate to have to find him myself... Again...
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion.   Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 7:29 pm

I honestly have no clue. I heard he had returned but have yet to see him myself.

*After that, Shiro rose his hand from Nina's head an the other out of his pocket as his face looked more serious now. He then looked at his mentor speaking with the same seriousness matching his expression.*

Well. The reason I contacted you is because I want to ask you something.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion.   Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 7:37 pm

*ZK turns around and begins to walk away*

What?
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion.   Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 7:38 pm

*Looking at ZK's back, Shiro swallowed his words at first, but then blurted them out.*

I want you to take me back as your student...

*Shiro stood there completely still waiting to see ZK's reaction to his request.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion.   Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 7:48 pm

Sorry. I don't think you can teach and learn at the same time... At least not from a different teacher than the student, get it?

*Zapdos descends from the sky and lands next to ZK. Their electrical currents connect to each other and ZK hops on her back, standing completely*

Nero will be your new student. Now I have to find Zeik and... and... S- AND MAKE HIM PAY!

*Zapdos becomes engulfed in pure electricity, almost like she becomes it herself and takes off in an arcing bolt across the sky. ZK leaving with her leaves a message etched in the ground where Zapdos took off*

Take care of my children
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion.   Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 8:06 pm

*Completely lost at what just happened, Shiro looked at the ground reading the words etched in the soil.*

How the hell did I just get a student?

*Somewhat frustrated that ZK had jsut disapeared as soon as he camehe shouted with the same feeling.*

AND WHO THE HELL IS NERO!?!?!?!

*Letting out a sigh, Shiro simply looked into the sky and smiled. He had the messgae play in his head again as he placed his hands back in his pockets. He laughed as he spoke.*

And now I'm a babysitter too huh? Typical.

*Looking down at Glaci and Nina, Shiro began to take a slow stirde along shore, his two pokemon not to far behind him.*

Heh... If he's trusting me to teach someone else... I guess I don't need a teacher anymore then...

*He smiled as he and the two others began to make their ways down the shoreline.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion.   Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Catching Up: Shiro and ZK's Reunion.
Page 1 of 1