Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Prophet I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Prophet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Prophet's Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

The Prophet Empty
PostSubject: The Prophet   The Prophet Icon_minitime1July 14th 2009, 8:56 pm

Ezekiel
Village: Twilight

I come from the clan of the Prophets. The prophets are a shinobi clan that has a special purplish chakra with extremely destructive properties.

The prophets once had their own village but it quickly rose into civil war and was finished. The shinobi that were left from the battles quickly dispersed and and became vagabonds. Not much is recorded after that time.

However, that is until, One prophet rose to power in the Village Hidden in the Streams. There he became the Kage and ruled with an iron fist. However there were some who disagreed with his ideals. They rose a revolt and killed him,his wife and all his children but one.

A fellow vagabond of his father took the son far away to the wilderness, where he was raised and learned to use the prophet's chakra and its two techniques.

After the vagabond died, the son searched for anew place to go,a place to train and become more powerful. He also sought something he had never had before, a friend. This was the prophet, Ezekiel.

Now, one year later I have come back to the village and am stronger than before. I have also mastered that Prophets chakra even more. But still the search for a true friend continues.

While in the Twilight, I traveled to my Clans native, well, dimension, the Dream World, with Aida Vanguard, and while there, learned of my clans heritage, and of their power that I knew so little of. Through the dangers that we faced, and the training from the Elders there, I have advanced my knowledge of the abilities of the Prophets, as I learned that Prophets Chakra not only can eliminate reality, but also wrap it and change it to a certain extent, but I'm sure even with all the training, I have much to learn with it still.....
Back to top Go down

The Prophet
Page 1 of 1