Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  My Jutsu List I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

My Jutsu List

Go down 
+2
Domo
Chidoka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chidoka

Chidoka

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kujo

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1July 14th 2009, 11:41 pm

Chakra Nartures are Water, Earth, and Fire

Spoiler:

Earth Style Jutsu:

Swamp Creation: A large swamp is created with much mud, that sucks most things around into it. Trees are also created in it.

Swamp Entombment: The swamp sucks you down into the mud and muck and suffocate you underneath the muck.

Mud Dragon Missile: A large missile or mud take the shape of a dragon, and shoots at the opponents and hits them away from me.

Mud Wall Jutsu: A wall of mud form s around me to protect me from missiles and jutsu.

Headhunter Jutsu: obvious

100 Earth Needles Jutsu: 100 needles made from mud is shot at the opponent from all directions and the needles harden while airborne.

Swamp Clones: Clones make of muck, mud and water. when one is hit it splats apart and then reforms from the mud. Can divide when hit to counter-attack.

Water Style Jutsu:

(Giant) Whirlpool jutsu: A whirlpool sucks the water downward and anyone touching the water is immediately sucked down into it. (Giant at higher rank, only smaller ones now)

Water Whip: A grab water that forms into a whip that can be changed in shape and size and can hit the opponent away.

Water Wall Jutsu: A wall of water surrounds me that protects me from most jutsu, but especially fire jutsu.

Water Shock Wave: A shock wave of water shoots outward from me in all directions, sending anyone backward away from me.

Water Prison Jutsu: I imprison my opponent in a orb of water that cannot be broken unless I let go of it.

Water Dragon Missile: A large missile of water launches at the enemy in the form of a dragon.

100 Water Needles Jutsu: 100 water needles are shot at the opponent from all directions.

Dark Mist: Much like hidden mist jutsu but the mist is actually mucky and black in color so its much more dense and hard to see through.

Fire Style Jutsu:

Fire Ball Jutsu

Grand Fireball Jutsu

Phoenix Flower Jutsu

Grand Phoenix Flower Jutsu: Spews about 10 times the amount of flames as normal, and are much hotter.

Flame Barrier: Creates a barrier of intense flames that are almost solid in nature. Can be formed into almost any shape to protect me, any wall shape that is.

Flame Pillar: Creates a large pillar of flame in a area that can be moved around like a tornado, only it only spins when I wish.

Flame Geyser: Makes flame fly out of the ground, usually under an opponent.

Phoenix Flower Bombs Jutsu: Makes the shots of flame that fly from a normal phoenix flower jutsu explode with much force.

Flaming Needles: shoots a varying amount of needles made from fire that will pierce and burn the opponent.

Flame Pinwheel: Creates a large vortex of flames that sits sideways and spins, shooting towards an opponent(s) and covering everything in its path with flames (think the Water Style: Giant vortex jutsu, only done with fire)

Wood Flames Jutsu: I make flames cover the wood that I create/use so that it will burn anything that is close to them/touching them/

Wood Style Jutsu:

Wood Jutsu: by combining water and earth chakras, I can use wood jutsu.

Wood Spires: long spires of wood that are quite strong, and durable, while still very flexable.

Wood Needles: A barrage of wood needles.

Wood Forest Creation: Creates a large area of trees in any shape I desire, usually in a wall form, as to protect me, bu there can be others.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Chidoka on January 13th 2011, 11:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 7:00 pm

Appropriate rank needs to be known to be fairly limited. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 7:08 pm

Special conditions for Chizuri and Skellette. They're fine.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 7:09 pm

I was finna say. this characters get this shit..AND i couldnt get chakra drain. Zeik was finna flip
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 7:33 pm

This is why someone who actually knows their rank to come in and say something. Thank you Lucuis, you saved me a lot of hassle and I already said that charkra draining was fine... I just wanted description of how fast and how much.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 7:33 pm

You two still going on about that....?
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 7:34 pm

Not at all O.o Just making sure that chakra drain was perfectly fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 7:38 pm

SO she has no rank...?O.o
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Village of Residence : The Village within the Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : PAINT!? and anything with artistic uses

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 7:41 pm

pfft, I have no rank xD so people can have no rank O.o it's coolier xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 7:42 pm

Your a genin, but I guess no one decided to go to the admin panel and do the easy task..I will later...>>
Back to top Go down
Zita
Great Fae :: Truth of Nytoz
Great Fae :: Truth of Nytoz
Zita

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : Sealing Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 7:49 pm

Mayhap Lucius should inform people about Skelette and Chizuni, eh~?
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 8:03 pm

I was informed just recently.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 8:19 pm

Yes perhaps people should be informed....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 8:32 pm

..too early for that >>;
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 11:16 pm

Since the above arrangements are no longer valid, I have made the necessary changes for my rank of genin, or, so I think I have. Can someone (admin/mod) please approve this? Or at least tell me if I need to change it at all?
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Explosive Soul

Character sheet
Character Race: Autonomous Weapon Scythe Cannon

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 11:29 pm

Dont feel like switching but umm this looks good but I think you have too much stuff here. I mean I know you took some off but its still too much. Lets Say you take off the stuff that doesn't Deal with your Elements and save the medical and summonings for chuunin then your good to go
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 11:42 pm

Ok, changed that....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1January 14th 2011, 5:43 am

wOW This is bck in the time of when all of you were pissing me off. Man im glad this shit has passed.
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1January 17th 2011, 7:05 pm

Me too!~♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Jutsu List   My Jutsu List Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My Jutsu List
Page 1 of 1