Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Zeik's spirits I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Zeik's spirits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Zeik's spirits Empty
PostSubject: Zeik's spirits   Zeik's spirits Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 9:52 pm

I have obtained both The Spirit of Fire and Amidamaru

Spirit of fire: A kami class spirit who feeds off furyoku at an incredible rate. This spirit is unaffected by elemental strikes,hitting this Spirit with an element or chakra will result in absorption of it's power. This spirit may freely act on it's own. Like all kami class spirits,It is able to eat other spirits and Grow in power.

Oversoul form: After fighting with Hao, Zeik's spirit of fire obtaining a more Hellfirey look. It is now covered in a thick coat of magma and razor sharp claws.
Zeik's spirits 367px-Adult_Spirit_of_Fire

Spirit control form: In this form Zeik will use one of his blades as a medium,allowing him to use some of the powers of the fire spirit without the massive chakra drain.Zeik's spirits Haosword

Amidamaru: A regular spirit with an unseemly high amount of furyoku. Amidamaru only has healing properties,but this effect drains his power not my own,using his healing factor cause his over power to drop.

Spirit control form: In this form Zeik can tap into Amidamaru power and healing factor. No other abilities are added to zeik

Duel medium:instead of using Amidamaru Oversoul technique,Zeik prefers to use his duel medium. Using two of his swords as a medium for Amidamaru he is able to increase the power of his "spirit control" by leaps and bounds. in this form Zeik may extend and retract the size of his sword at will,with no hindrance to his speed.Zeik's spirits ShamanKing3
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Anima Level Member
Anima Level Member
Kumiko

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : undiscovered

Zeik's spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's spirits   Zeik's spirits Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 10:26 pm

((Awww Amindamaru was my faaaav xD ))
Back to top Go down

Zeik's spirits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Persona (Soul) :: Spiritual Energy-
Jump to: