Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luminon
Celestial Entity
Celestial Entity
Luminon

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Celestial Energy, Star(Spacial/Solar) Energy, Planetary Abilities, Light Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Celestial Entity/Star
Character Info (Highlight):

Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend... Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend...   Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend... Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 6:02 am

A beam of light shot down from the sky at.. well... the speed of light. The intense glowing light shined so brightly that the shining actually gave off a noise. From this light, there was a requesting tone as it said "Shiro.... Shiro..." The massive light thing awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend...   Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend... Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 8:52 am

*Happening to be sleep at the time, Shiro woke up with only some shorts on knocked out on his couch. He scratched his head a bit looking somewhat confused.*

Uhmmm... What the hell...?

*Seeing the light outside, he made his way to the deck still scratching his head and yawing a bit. Making it outside, he looked up to see what the hell was going on.*

That's a bright ass light.
Back to top Go down
Luminon
Celestial Entity
Celestial Entity
Luminon

Kekkei Genkai : Celestial Energy, Star(Spacial/Solar) Energy, Planetary Abilities, Light Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend...   Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend... Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 9:23 am

The light soon dimmed a bit so that Luminon's figure took shape. Luminon's white glowing eye sockets opened up, staring at Shiro with that signature expressionless face "Master Shiro... I have returned... it is I, the great Celestial Entity, Luminon. Do you remember?" Luminon hoped that he did, for Shiro may be needed for this...
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend...   Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend... Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 10:52 am

Luminon...

*Shiro remebered the kid that lef thim in the Nightmare and smiled seeing the change from him then and him now.*

Well now it's been a while...
Back to top Go down
Luminon
Celestial Entity
Celestial Entity
Luminon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend...   Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend... Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 7:27 pm

Luminon nodded "Yes, it has, Master Shiro... Though the passing of a year is nothing in comparison to the passing of millenniums..." Luminon closed his eyes "Well... You are probably wondering why I am back, are you not? Well... I am back for the same reason I left." He opened his eyes, which were glowing a bright whitish yellow "Nebulon." he said in a grim tone.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend...   Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend... Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 10:04 pm

Nebulon...?
Back to top Go down
Luminon
Celestial Entity
Celestial Entity
Luminon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend...   Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend... Icon_minitime1July 18th 2009, 5:44 am

Luminon nodded once again "Nebulon... My polar opposite. My one true enemy other than the impurities of the universe. My brother." Luminon pointed in an arbitrary direction, which in turn was actually geographically correct "That is where Nebulon attacked. At a tavern within this place.. Vescrutia, was it? Yes. He attacked that place along with a short and angry woman... They were planning to destroy it and some who were in there, though I intervened. I am the being of holy light, while he is the being of corrupt darkness. He must be stopped, or he will destroy the star closest to this planet as well as consume this planet in nothing but dark matter, dark energy and nebula... Master Shiro, will you assist me in tracking him down and taking him out? Your assistance is necessary, for I cannot take on two of such power so easily. In fact, it would be required to have a few more people as well... He must be stopped by any means necessary." Luminon lowered his head "The impurities of the universe... Nebulon..."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend...   Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend... Icon_minitime1July 18th 2009, 10:13 am

*Smiling, Shiro walked over to where Luminon was standing and place his hand on Lumi's shoulder.*

Sure. I'll help out.

*He laughed a bit as he spoke again in a more playful tone.*

Besides... It was getting to quite around here anyways.
Back to top Go down
Luminon
Celestial Entity
Celestial Entity
Luminon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend...   Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend... Icon_minitime1July 18th 2009, 10:17 am

Luminon gave a slight smile "You are surely one pure of heart, Master Shiro..." Luminon's smile quickly faded "Now. For the important matters... Since I have not been here for the past year, I do not know who has come and who has gone. Is there anyone that you would recommend to assist us? Alone, I can take Nebulon just fine, however, with that evil witch with him... I do not know how much power she has nor how much more power she can give him..."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend...   Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend... Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 6:10 pm

I have some in mind... I'll get on that as soon as you want me too. Just let me know when we set out ok?

*Shiro patted Lumi on the shoulder as he turned to go back into his house.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend...   Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Return of the Celestial Star Baby. Here to see an old friend...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Western Seaboard :: Kazuma Manor-
Jump to: