Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Just Visiting I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Just Visiting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Just Visiting   Just Visiting Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 2:40 pm

*no doubt asking permission before entering a vast complex place such as this Akarui flash warped into the office looking around at all the mechanical like sounds he hears as well as the occasional screaming as well* Kham, you here?
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Anonymous

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 2:43 pm

*a flash of light would illuminate the entire area, a large chair would be seen in the distance followed by the sight of a couple hundred screens showing various meters and graphs, along with video feeds of prisoners. I would then turn around in my chair that is too large for me and notice a familiar face*

Oh... hey akarui? Whats up?
*I would wave akarui in more*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 2:48 pm

*Akarui would step into the office more occasionally looking at the screens with the prisoners on them and looked toward kham. Hey Kham I was just----*Akarui noticed that he is looking down at kham makes a chair out of angelic ice and then takes a seat on it now being at eye level with kham and completed his sentence* wondering if you can ask a few questions I had. That is unless you’re too busy here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 2:51 pm

I can multi task, anything for a friend.
*I would take off a headset and place it on the computer behind me and then rest my chin in my palms and smile at akarui*
You seem slightly troubled...
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 2:53 pm

Yea kinda. But its not the real reason why I came here though. I need to know about some of the things that happened yesterday is all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 2:55 pm

*I would slightly raise my eyebrow at this assertion*
You mean with the Hao and the alcohol and the boobs? Sure... whats up?
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 2:58 pm

Yea....mostly Hao although the alcohol and boobs were a nice touch and all I wanted to know. What is a shaman, oversouls and those huge spirits they had.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 3:41 pm

A Shaman is similar to a Shinigami in a sense. Their power is drawn from their soul and is used in conjunction with "guardian spirits" which was that big ass red spirit that Hao was using before zeik stole it. Shaman have the abillity to form bonds with very powerful spirits giving them a wide array of abillities. These spirits can range from anything that has been dead... but of course only a Shaman or a person who has been dead or has had a near death experience can utilize these abillities. The power is called furyoku, which is a shaman's 6th sense abililties or the mastery of their own soul. They can use this power to make thier guardian spirit posses them and do battle, or fuse the spirit with any "medium" forming a whole new weapon. That is the oversoul, when the shaman fuses the spirit with himself or anything else... there are a variety of these that the Shaman can use and a shaman does not have to limit himself to one particular spirt guardian. He can use as many as his furyoku can let him have. The Great Spirit, that big ass mech... is a siprit that is made up of all the spirits in the universe, it is what all spirits start out as and eventually become. The wielder was Hao who was probably "shaman king"
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 3:50 pm

*My eyes widen from the information that kham graciously gave me perhaps that Akarui may invest in one of these spirit things as well* Thanks Kham now for my second question. You remember back on the nightmare when you were that gigantic planet sized thing what was that called again?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 3:54 pm

*recalling my memory for a second, I would then realize, that could be plenty of things8
The big ass white thing? With the semi circle halo thing behind my back?
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 3:55 pm

Yea thats it what was that called?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 3:57 pm

*my eyes would widen as I recall the instances where I use my Giga Trigger... 4 times total*
Oh that... that was my Giga Trigger. A "trigger" is an abillity where you expell all of your power out of you at a VERY fast rate and keep it constant over a period of time, the result would transform you into a state where your powers would be increased drastically and it might change your appearance. Zeik has one to I believe, Ive seen it in action.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 4:00 pm

Yea thats whats it called a trigger. *Akarui sounding like an excited kid calms down some* I was wondering that if you could teach me on how to obtain a trigger?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 4:04 pm

Oh... sure! I dont mind. It was rather easy for me since Im always flailing about like a mad man anyways, I could do it for you no problem.
*I would frontflip out of my seat and look at akarui*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 4:06 pm

Really? I wont be wasteing any of your time with this? *Akarui said on the outside but on the inside he was happy like kid in a toy store with 50 dollars*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 4:16 pm

Of course you will be wasting my time. I'm a very busy individual, and hardly have time for anyone but myself. But I really dont mind... the more you keep asking the more I'm going to regret this.
*I would sigh and stretch*

Come on... to the top of the prison
((you can make the topic))
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 4:26 pm

Alright then. *Akarui makes his way over to the top of prison*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just Visiting
Page 1 of 1