Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Gathering Souls I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Gathering Souls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yui and Chloe

Yui and Chloe

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Sage, Binding/Consuming Magic, Spikes, Disasters

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1July 18th 2009, 12:35 pm

--Yui and Chloe drifted into the graveyard, giving a grim look around, acknowledging the dreadful, beauty, of the place. She would wait for JENN and KIRA, but if they didn't arrive soon, she would simply go on without them.--

{You both weren't responding to the other one that Kira made...so I made my own.}
Back to top Go down
Kira Kittredge

Kira Kittredge

Hobbies / Interests : Anime, Bowling, and RPing
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 9:03 pm

*I fly in* Hey... Sorry I am late.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1018109495&ref=name#/prof
Yui and Chloe

Yui and Chloe

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 6:55 am

{Okay, I'm not waiting forever for Jenn to log on, so she'll come when she comes.}

--Yui glanced at Kira while Chloe looked around for Jenn. They would then both speak at the same time.--
Yui- Lets get started.
Chloe- Jenn's not here...
--With that, the two witches would float deeper into the graveyard, hoping Kira would follow along too, and maybe Jenn would appear somewhere along the lines.-- "It should be dreadfully interesting, gathering more souls that is... Indeed."--
Back to top Go down
Kira Kittredge

Kira Kittredge

Hobbies / Interests : Anime, Bowling, and RPing
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 7:24 am

*I follow Yue and Chloe on my staff*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1018109495&ref=name#/prof
Yui and Chloe

Yui and Chloe

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 12:24 pm

--Yui and Chloe continued wondering around for months apparently, waiting for some creature to appear, and be killed for souls...sigh.---
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 1:46 pm

(... TOTALLY forgot about all of this. XDD)

JUST THEN, OUT OF NOWHERE, 3 CUTE LITTLE BOUS APPEARED!!!

Gathering Souls Bou-1
Back to top Go down
Yui and Chloe

Yui and Chloe

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 2:02 pm

--They turned to the creatures, looking disappointed, or at least Chloe did.--
Yui: What the hell is it?
Chloe: Can we keep it?
Yui: You can, but I'll kill it regardless...
--Suddenly black tears began to rush from Chloe's eyes as they both in unison pulled out their spell books. Their umbrella began to float by itself over them.--
Chloe: Fine then, we'll just kill them.
-- Their books began to glow, and huge hands of fire would come from Yui's book, and a hand of wind would manifest from Chloe's book. The flaming hand dropped down at the creatures with bursting speed, and Yui and Chloe were sure to get out the way.--
Back to top Go down
Yui and Chloe

Yui and Chloe

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1November 21st 2009, 5:29 pm

(Bump...)
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1November 21st 2009, 5:34 pm

(I was trying to wait for Kira, but I assume that she isn't coming, now is she?)

The Bou creatures would punch through the fire with blinding speed, repelling it from the incredible force of their punches. The wind would also be repelled by said force, due to the resulting shockwaves that come from their fists when they punch hard in the air. One Bou would jump into the air, releasing a flurry of punches down on the two, the other would begin punching from in front and the final one merely stood there, doing nothing but looking so cuuute~!
Back to top Go down
Yui and Chloe

Yui and Chloe

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1November 21st 2009, 6:28 pm

(Just liking Jenn, I assumed she forgot about this. Her last reply on it was in July...)

Yui: How shrewd these little things are. Binding magic,"
-- The flame and wind hands quickly merged together, forming a giant hand with much more intense flames, flames so intense that the force projected from the Bous punches were insignificant. It continued for them, only quicker and it covered a bigger area, draining the energy of all that it touched. Suddenly, the punches from the little Bous would be binding to each other, making them punch out each other and keeping them from being able to move while the flame hand contiued for them. Chloe would hold out the umbrella in front of them, repelling the punches already launched at them back at the three with mirror binding magic. Chloe then began to chant incantations, about to release a powerful spell while Yui continued to hold the binding magic on the three.--

Last edited by Yui and Chloe on November 22nd 2009, 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2009, 6:18 am

(Um.. I dunno if it makes all that much of a difference, but they didn't shoot energy out of their fists, it was just really powerful forces. Like when someone punches the ground and that shockwave makes like a crater? Yeah, it's that but... In the air.)
Back to top Go down
Yui and Chloe

Yui and Chloe

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2009, 2:09 pm

(Hisssss >Sad Editted.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 2:26 pm

(damn it Khrona >[)
Back to top Go down
Yui and Chloe

Yui and Chloe

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1June 9th 2010, 8:56 am

(Khrona-san, I do wish to become a stronger wish...)
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1June 9th 2010, 5:53 pm

(Oh yeaaah... OKAY HERE WE GO.)

The Bous were no match, thus being instantly destroyed by this attack and thus, leaving only their souls. SOOOOUUUULSSSSSS for Yui and Chloe. Yay.

OH, BUT WAIT, THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE. Another monster quickly appeared from the depths of the grave... Something much more terrifying... Much more powerful... Much more..... DEATH INFUSED!!! Twas a Death Scythe.

Gathering Souls Ffxii-deathscythe

"... Leave this place... Or suffer my wrath..."
Back to top Go down
Yui and Chloe

Yui and Chloe

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1June 9th 2010, 9:51 pm

-Yui's book sucked in the defenseless souls and from there Chloe absorbed them. The appearance of the strong presence was enough to make the two aware of it, but not enough to freighten them.-
Chloe: "Ooooh? Look Yui, a worthy fight."
Yui: "Goody, those three bous weren't enough to even be a warm up. I wonder how this will go."
Chloe: "On your guard Yui."
-Chloe's spellbook opened and hundreds of words began to float around her. She was ready to use any spell she needed to use at the moment, while Yui simply watched for support.-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1June 9th 2010, 11:55 pm

The Death Scythe snarled viciously at them, saying in a low, ominous tone "Fools... You do not know the power which you are up against... Silencega..."

That being said, a massive area around the Death Scythe, almost the entire graveyard, flashed with a massive seal of some sorts. Silence spells sealed any and all forms of sound, as well as sealed all forms of magic. Thus, if the twins were to enter this massively silenced area, they'd be at a severe disadvantage... Or, even worse, if they were caught within it, they, themselves would be silenced and unable to use their own magic, in which the Death Scythe would find it much easier to reap their souls.

Though, the Death Scythe itself was not immune to the effects of the Silence, so it would be hindered by its own spell... However, it was not as great a hindrance as it would be to the twins.
Back to top Go down
Yui and Chloe

Yui and Chloe

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1June 13th 2010, 11:24 pm

-Chloe created a barrier of mirror binding magic around herself and Yui. This barrier repelled them from the effects of the silenced area (repelled as in before contact was made). Thanks to this quick action, while they were within the barrier the twins could use magic. However, thats ony while they are in the barrier, which had a radius of 10 meters.-
Yui: "Chloe..w-what now? "
Chloe: "We make things with magic, but do not require magic to be substained."
Yui: "I see.."
-From within the barrier, Yui and Chloe both casted a disaster spell, creating a surreal earthquake to spread about the field. Its power was enough to destroy the field and create a canyon afterward. Chloe thought, this would destroy the field that was silenced, giving them more options on what to do next. When the field was destroyed, the barrier stayed intact, and the twins levitated inside of it. Yui then began to cast consumer's ed inside of the barrier, draining whatever touched the barrier.-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1June 15th 2010, 7:14 am

The Death Scythe was a ghost. Therefore, it floated. Therefore, the earthquake served no purpose. It only gave the Death Scythe a better chance to use its ability, Spellbreaker, which, in turn, made any non-physical attack that this hit instantly nullified nullified. As such, it would be using this ability on the barrier, and whilst they were conjuring up the earthquake, said barrier could be attacked with the Spellbreaker and destroyed, letting the Silencega flow as proposed. Spellbreaker was one of the few abilities that the Death Scythe had that didn't require it to say anything or use magic.

The Death Scythe would then warp around the graveyard at an exceedingly fast rate, trying to find an open spot to strike the two with another devastating ability of its; Steal Thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Yui and Chloe

Yui and Chloe

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1August 6th 2010, 4:08 am

-The barrier repulsed things on the outside before contact was made, that being said, the spellbreaker couldn't break the barrier. Now as for the earthquake, it did its job quite well. Destroying the field. Whether this got rid of the silencega on the field was unknown, but as usual it was worth a shot. Chloe continued to chant, while Yui did the same thing, only she appeared to be saying the reverse of Chloe's incantation. Once they were finished, their spell books both transformed into weapons.-
Chloe: "Yukianesa."
Yui: "Izayoi."
Yui & Chloe: "I awaken you!"

-Chloe's yukianesa was a brilliant blue blade in a slick blue sheath while Izayoi was a rather wide and short sword. Now, whether their barrier was destroyed or not, the two had some means of defense, despite not having much knowledge on fighting. Yui's consumer's ed was still in effect, so as the battle progressed, they were learning more and more about their opponent. How? That'll be answered later.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gathering Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Souls   Gathering Souls Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Gathering Souls
Page 1 of 1