Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Hitachi's Garden I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Hitachi's Garden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Menori Hitachi

Menori Hitachi

Village of Residence : Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Poisonous Growth

Hitachi's Garden Empty
PostSubject: Hitachi's Garden   Hitachi's Garden Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 7:25 pm

Hotel tree huh? Sounds very intriguing indeed.

-Hitachi grabbed his keys out of his back pocket, he fixed his glasses making sure that they were carefully arranged on his face so that if he were to trip or fall they wouldn't fall off so easily. He jingled the keys in the lock, he heard the sound of a click so he twisted the knob and walked inside making sure to close the door behind himself.-

I should fill this room with beautiful flowers of mission.

-White sheets were placed all over the furniture, he had a straight foward quick paced gait. As he looked out to see his view he saw trees and so daisy growing an in odd place. Turning around to take a second glance at his new home he went back outside to the hallway looking down at his suitcase he picked it up bringing into the white sheet covered room he placed his breifcase down next to the dining room table.-

Looks like I'll have dust and take everything off, wonder if I could set up my research here. I need to find a library.

-Hitachi made a better observation of his new housing, the kitchen was placed next to the dining room table that way it wouldn't be far to travel, there was a stove, a refrigerator and a counter placed near the stove. There were more counters a few feet up from the stove that reached down to the last counter next to the refrigerator. The white sheets seemed to be covering a couch, sofa a smalling coffee table and another chair across from the couch.-

Uhm..seems comortable.
Back to top Go down

Hitachi's Garden
Page 1 of 1