Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Xue's items I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Xue's items

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Etsuko Xue
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Etsuko Xue

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Psionics/Kaegan

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 7:45 pm

Hat- Her little top ha may seem like nothing at first glance, but it is the source of many of her tricks, in which she pulls various things out of it. One of the things she was famous for back in the circus.

Boots- Etsuko has a pair of long black boots that are extremely durable and strengthen her kicks as well as increase her speed 10 fold. She has extremely powerful legs, and uses them very effectively in all situations. She's quite flexible too!~ Working in a circus and all.

Chains- The chains leftover from when she was shipped here. These special chains are used to surpress energy, and Etsuko mainly uses them with her mind. The chains can extend to almost any given length, and they are so durable they seem like they cannot be broken, but cannot be melted. They are ruby red chains.

Last edited by Etsuko Xue on July 19th 2009, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 7:50 pm

fuck ruby red chains this isn't the wizard of Oz now and no one can destroy them >< at your well rank you cannot make then unbreakable...

everything else is well approved
Back to top Go down
Etsuko Xue
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Etsuko Xue

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 8:05 pm

Then durable then >< I just thought since nowadays people only decay, or corrode and break down things, that unbreakable means nothing....I only did the unbreakable part because they are my main weapon, and most main weapons do not break. But I see where your coming from, I can edit and will.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 8:12 pm

thank you now approved
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 1:15 pm

Wait I would like to follow up on something. I dont see the problem with her chains not being able to be broken. We all have something we need as a character. If my fire could be doused I would be sooo fucked...now why cant she have Uber chain..that dont really do anything?
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 1:19 pm

well think this, if you got caught in these chains correct and if they are unbreakable then how would you get out if they cannot melt or break. Even thought they cannot do anything it still dubs then well deadly in a way with unable to escape from them if you were caught. Everything has there breaking point. But if she worded a few things then alright.

I hope I explained this alright
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 1:22 pm

The chains do not need to be broken to get out of them. If you get caught in a rope do you need to rip the rope to break out of it?
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 1:26 pm

you could try to wiggle yourself out Zeik from this example of rope but the quickest way it to cut/break it, yeah you can use the chain against her by spinning around to force her off balance but you'd still be trapped O.o unless you could change your body weight and instantly walk out or turn your body into a gas and float away. But if you want I can tell the girl to re-change her weapon list to how it was...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 1:33 pm

I'm just saying it isnt that big of a problem. I dont see the point in making her chains breakable...it just seems pointless,o and that rope question was rhetorical. I knew the answers lol
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 10:20 pm

Cant you just teleport out of them....if you can teleport that is....?
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Village of Residence : The Village within the Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : PAINT!? and anything with artistic uses

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 10:24 pm

I guess, but I guess who doesn't have teleportation is basically doomed if caught unless they can deform their body....I command you to revise your weapons list to teh way it was! xD
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 10:38 pm

How about this since this creates a solution for both you and Zeik... Sorry for crossing into your territory Unknown xD

Anyways the chains have to be broken for the reasons Unknown stated. And if the character used them as she described to lengthen the chains to whatever extent to choke you and completely trapped you somehow and the only way of breaking out is by either melting it or breaking it you would choose that option no. Flash stepping will not get you out of this because the chain will still be on your neck and her attached to the chain and so on and so forth. However, just because the chain is breakable doesn't mean the ruby pieces at the end of the chain or embedded, didn't really read too clearly, can be unbreakable because that is her main weapon. Does this solve the problems or was it already solved? O.o
Back to top Go down
Etsuko Xue
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Etsuko Xue

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 12:42 am

Sorry for this being such a deal with you all...if it makes things any better, they can just be reaaaaally durable until I get an appropriate rank...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 9:19 am

...I really dont see the point in making someone's weapon break. If she hadnt said it couldnt be broken it would be fine,no ones sword has EVER broken. But if I say it cant be broken then its a problem? Sounds pretty stupid to me. I here by take personal interest in this character on be-half of unfair treatment. That is my verdict and I dont care what any one says about me.

Since it appears Unknown and Domo have so kind of "Authority" Here I will back off and say. Do things how you see fit Unknown.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 1:41 pm

Actually there are weapons can break, Shinji's weapons can break, but most people don't try to break them... it's not like we don't have a forge that's run by Akarui at this point in time (sarcasm) to fix up items. All weapons should be breaking or have a durability limit in my eyes since it's not really made of anything special unless specified which is why I always ask for clearifcation and extra description in most or all of my approvals when something is unclear in that matter or if it needs to be toned down. Also Etsuko, it's not a hassle to us because we honestly try to help rather than what Zeik is saying of us being unfair, so if you can come up with an explaination of how it's unbreakable i doubt me or unknown would have a problem with it. So Zeik, unless, this person says I'm being unfair then I'll try to change it and to make it more apporiate.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 1:54 pm

I already said you guys may do as you please. I just dont understand al of these needless hassle shinobi get for the simplest of things,but hey like i said I really dont care anymore.
Back to top Go down
Etsuko Xue
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Etsuko Xue

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 6:07 pm

Well, um, only thing I had to defend my chains being unbreakable was that they were "special" chains...But yeah, I already said they can be....broken, until a proper rank for it at least...=/
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 6:14 pm

That's completely fine Etsuko, but we, as the majority of the site, still need a description of why they're unbreakable because it's special, what exactly is it that makes it special?
Example: It's made out of a special material that is resistant to most types of attacks like Kama's sky iron. Or with adamantium to be extremely durable and nearly unbreakable. Something along those lines, whatever you reason you come up for the chains to be special, as you stated, is fine as long as it makes sense.

That's all I asked for and as for Zeik, the shinobi's have to go through these hassles now so misunderstandings won't happen later on in the future when a misconception of a "lacking detail" and supposedly leads to a big argument that we don't really want to get involved with anyway. That way we as higher ups don't have to mediate a argument as much when it comes to such things and decide who's right and who's wrong due to these so called little hassles.
Back to top Go down
Etsuko Xue
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Etsuko Xue

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 6:16 pm

Okay....I get it..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 12:22 pm

Yeah,I can se the future hassle showing up about this chain now....O wait i cant. I am a very perceptive person and I generally know when something will be a problem,but this one set off now flags.

I'm starting to miss the old days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xue's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xue's items   Xue's items Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Xue's items
Page 1 of 1