Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Empty
PostSubject: Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.   Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 6:23 am

Khrona sighed, sitting on a chain with a Shinigami Skull faced theme. "So... I guess I'm gonna have to see these people's souls.. Well. At least if they become Death Scythes, if they have special soul attributes, they will get superb abilities..." Khrona turned to Misery and Despair "... Guess we really do need everyone we can get, huh?

Misery: Feh. Whatever. Doesn't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.   Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 10:37 am

*Akaru walked into the class rome melena and zane closely behind him, he wanted to learn all he can with his soul wweapon so he decided to see what it was at first seeing that krona is the teacher he knew that it had to be something cool like* Khrona man hows it been?
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.   Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 11:06 am

Luxe walked in with Taitou, interested to see what this soul thing was about. She looked around the classroom, keeping quiet.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.   Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 7:46 pm

♠️Unknown entered the place as he walked with his staff still giving off powerful glowing colors that seemed to change every few seconds.♠️
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.   Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 8:05 pm

Khrona smiled a bit at Akarui "Hey, Akarui. It's been a while, hasn't it." Khrona then saw the other two come in. He wasn't going to keep them waiting. Anyone else would come in later. "Well. First off, none of you have the Soul Perception ability, like I have... It can be taught to you so that you can see the souls of others and their natures, but that's for a different class. This class is to learn what your souls and the benefits of it are. Your soul is what defines you. Your being. Your life. Your personality. Your abilities. They all come from the soul. And a healthy soul resides in a healthy mind which resides in a healthy body. Now... WHo is first?"

(All of you PM me on what you want your soul to represent about you. You may only have 1 thing and 1 thing only, so choose the absolute 1 thing that defines your characters and it will be your soul. I'll then tell you what it can do.)
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.   Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 5:00 pm

I will. *akarui saying as he approched Khrona with Melena and zane behind him*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.   Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 5:43 pm

Khrona nodded "Alright, Akarui... You are going first? Let me peer into your soul..." Khrona's eyes gleamed, the area turning dark. Everything became black except for the Soul that resided within Akarui's body "Hm... Your soul... Your soul..." His soul pulsated quite a lot. It was large and trying to get bigger. "This soul... It is quite big... From what I can decipher, it is the Soul of Willpower. It is big, it will not stay down and it will not give up, making it a formidable soul. There are special abilities that can be attained once reaching the Death Scythe level, such as overpowering the souls of others and more. Also, you will show great prowess in learning Soul Wavelength abilities, such as Soul Purge, which shoots your wavelength into people to rupture their own. These abilities will be quite powerful if used correctly. Quite a formidable soul." Khrona nodded "If you wish to learn Soul Wavelength abilities, tell me." Khrona looked up "Who is next?"
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.   Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 5:59 pm

HELL YEA I WANT TO LEARN TEACH MAN!!!!!! *melina snckering at my child behavior as zane tried to look cool*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.   Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 6:18 pm

Khrona laughed "Alright, Akarui. Let's go. " Khrona peeled off a piece of his skin, sharing his soul with it and using his DNA to make an exact other Khrona, not a clone, but a perfect... Khrona. The Khrona said "Let's go." Grabbing Akarui and Instant Transmissioning to a new room. Khrona looked at the other "Well? Who is next?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.   Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 8:49 pm

*Unknown walked forward noticing Luxe Kreiger not approaching Khrona to go next. Unknown didn't want to waste time and just stand he wanted to do something. Unnoticeable he was limping and leaning his weight on his soul weapon, his staff still flashing various colors from teh glass orb.* "I'll be next I presume..."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.   Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 8:55 pm

Khrona nodded "Alright. Here we go." again, everything became dark except for the souls to Khrona. There was something floating... Something powerful and destructive... A normal sized soul with destructive capabilities, the wavelength barely staying within the soul. "Hm! Wow.. I haven't seen this in a while... The Catastrophe soul. A soul that can bring destruction where the wavelength reaches. Not only can your wavelength reach long distances very well and easily, but it can cause massive damage that most would not be able to comprehend. Incidentally, if there was a soul weak enough and you gained enough power through your partner becoming a Death Scythe... You could potentially destroy someone's soul with just a hit. Your wavelength holds promise that must be controlled, or else it will run wild and you MAY become a Kishin... And if that happens, you don't want to deal with me..." Khrona's eyes narrowed. Khrona's soul overpowered that of everyone elses... So it was a done deal.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.   Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 9:09 pm

*Unknown perked his head from this description. This made Unknown smile, but becoming a Kishin wasn't on Unknown's agenda, or right not now at least.* "Is it possible to help teach me how to keep it at bay from overwhelming?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.   Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 1:24 am

Khrona nodded "Yes.. I can teach you to suppress that wavelength, which would in turn allow you to suppress the wavelength of others as well.. Soul Suppression..." Khrona did the same thing he did while he was with Akarui and did it to Unknown. "Come." They materialized off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.   Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 10:12 am

*I walk out of the room with Taitou.*

Last edited by Luxe Kreiger on July 22nd 2009, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.   Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 10:09 pm

*Unknown materialized with Khrona to learn Soul Suppression.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.   Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 5:37 pm

Lin walks in with nese in spirit form because he wanted to see what kinda soul partner Nese was.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.   Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 6:10 am

Khrona stared at Lin "Luxe is first..." Khrona pulled Luxe close, staring into the depths of her soul... It was bright... And omitted an oddly... nice aura. "... Hm. Okay. This is... The Positive Soul. This souls bleeds optimism, this wavelength able to cure even the most troubled of people just by transferring it into their souls. It also will increase your ability to use Soul Resonance as well as shorten the time to use it with your weapon. I would suggest learning the Soul Resonance, since you never did learn it..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.   Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Icon_minitime1July 26th 2009, 5:02 pm

"we're next right"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.   Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Examining Souls. Come if you want to see what soul you have.
Page 1 of 1