Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Searching for something still? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Searching for something still?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Searching for something still? Empty
PostSubject: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 11:04 am

Zeik walks into the lost cathedral...one of the few places him and Kurai spent time together "...Show me...SHOW ME WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR!!" Zeik falls to his knee and begins to hit the ground,not causing any real damage but still expressing his anger and confusion
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 12:50 pm

=-Walking to the Lost Cathedral I see Zeik, it's been a year, I should catch up-=
Hellgate. =-I walk over to Zeik, something seems out of place-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 12:53 pm

Zeik feels the presence of someone else and wipes his face. He turns to see it's Aeon a long time friend of his

"A..Aeon"

Zeik hadnt seen him in a while and since Skeith was inside his pentagram he was afraid he had been killed by Hao

"..wh..why are you here"
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 12:57 pm

Why am I here? =-I tap my foot-= I haven't seen you in a year, and that's what you have to say?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 1:01 pm

Zeik stands to his feet and looks around. "Its not that...Im ju-" Zeik face was screaming lost soul but he tried to hide it "Aeon...do you know. do you know what it is your looking for" Zeik body staggers around as if zeik was weak or something "..I dont..i have no clue what i'm looking for,or if I even deserve to find it"
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 2:35 pm

Zeik.... =-I could tell that something, somehow was troubling Zeik. But this question had even startled me, the question ran deeper than just me looking for the Avatars-=
That's a question I honestly can't answer..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 2:40 pm

"Neither can I. I'd say you and I were the same..but that would be disrespectful...to you. no " Zeik holds his hand out and flames begin to engulf it accordingly "...I can only quell the voices in my head...though battle. Only then will I be able to find "it" Aeon" Zeik pulls his hand back to his side waiting and calculating
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 2:50 pm

The same? =-I draw Fulmination as Lightning crackles up and down my arm-= Zeik, find it! =-I lunge at Zeik, Chakra in my knee, I aim for his stomach-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 4:30 pm

Zeik tilts his hand down blocking the slash of Aeon and repelling him backwards towards a statue of some random woman "..A statue" Zeik snaps out of his day dreaming fashion and swings hi hand,sending crescent shaped waves of hellfire towards Aeon
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 5:09 pm

=-As I fly backwards, I kick off the statue, heading back toward Zeik. As the Hellfire waves nears, I slash toward them with Fulmination. Lightning bolts streams toward them. Chakra covers my body, thin but strong incase of an explosion due to the attacks-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 9:38 am

The waves Zeik sent towards aeon crash into the ceiling and ground around the Cathedral. Zeik pays very little attention to the falling structure of the Cathedral and draws back for a punch "Erupting Finger!" Zeik throws a vicious punch that causes a minor eruption To occur in front of him. The eruption was on an angle so the Burst of lava flies towards aeon not into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 11:11 am

=-The coat of Chakra on my body, preventing fatal damage, but the heat from the attack is evident. Although I tried to slide out of the way, my left arm was hit. The skin now looks sore and is very hot. I continue onward toward Zeik.-=

=-Nearing Zeik, I fire Blast Bullets from my hand. The Lightning sphere dart quickly toward him. Stronger than usual they rip at the ground. Using Seiryoku's tail/ribbon, I slapp at the ground launching myself above Zeik.-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 11:43 am

A geyser erupts under Zeik lunching him into the sky towards aeon,He flies on a direct path of Aeon and his Blast Bullet "shit" Zeik points his hand out and fires a flow of hellfire using it to burst him out the way of the bullets but putting aeon in harms way of the Geyser he may or may not saw coming. Zeik now in the clear begins to fire his infamous makai Needles at Aeon. These needles where alot more dangerous then his previous ones,sine his makai force was constantly increasing the potency of his chakra
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 2:46 pm

=-I activate my Chakra Eye, I see the Chakra from the geyser and point my finger toward it. I release a Chakra Pierce attack. This small yet concentrated beam would hit the geyser, not going trhough it but slowing it down, or stopping it.-=

=-From the tips of Seiryoku a large ball of Burst is shot outward. The ball shatters into various beams. A Burst Impact attack. The beams tiwsting and turning as they combat the makai needles. I land on the ground, holding my blade out in front of me-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 11:49 am

"Just like old times" Zeik says this before making a number of bending gesture. Zeik raises his hand and with the ground begins to crack and glow from beneath aeon "...What a-" Without finishing his sentence the ground would prep to erupt from up under aeon.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 1:50 pm

Hm! =-I jump forward, and wave with my arm-= Feather Drive! =-Wind Chakra shaped like many many feathers spins forward. Wind blows from these feathers quickly. They hold the power to slash like a blade and also smash things aart from the force of the wind.-=

==-From the diving jump, I dodge roll forward, from the roll I stand up and slash down with my blade-= Blitz Wave! =-From Seiryoku a wave of Chakra flows forward like a destructive twister for the follow-up attack((Backlash Wave-ish))-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 7:16 pm

Zeik's Sharingan begins to spiral taking in note all of Aeons movements at an ungodly rate. "Shi-" Zeik jumps into the sky and spins once sending a large wave of Hellfire to Collide with the feathers and the twister thingy and on his second spin he sends an even larger wave of Slicing wind down towards Aeon "LET'S GO!" Sparks can been seen crackling all around Zeik's body, as he begins flying around the Cathedral perimeter in a large circle at a speed Zeik has never Reached before,firing thousands of makai needles each with a slight electrical charge
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 7:40 pm

He's quicker! =-I dash forward toward the wave, moving my body to the side in attempts to dodge, hitting my left arm, it slams me back to the ground at high-speeds. Using the momentum, as I hit the ground I roll quickly, as I exit I spin while slashing releasing a curtain of Burst Chakra going outward.((Im in the center of the curtain))This curtain will do its best to push back the needles. I shake my left arm with Lightning surging through it, to gain control-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 8:28 pm

Zeik flies above Aeon watching as he Makai needles eat though the curtain. Zeik points his hands down towards Aeon and fires a thin beam of Red energy aimed directly For Aeon
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 11:00 pm

Shatter! =-I shatter the curtain of Burst, thus creating little shards. The shards create more obstacles for the Makai Needles to deal with. I jump into the air toward the beam.-= Chakra Pierce! =-To combat the beam I fire a beam of my own Chakra.-=
Burst Impact! =-Once again, from the tips of Seiryoku, Burst Beams zooming around the field, some combining with the Chakra Pierce will other heads for Zeik. I jump of a ball off Wind that was created as I formed the Burst Impact, I follow the Burst Impact beams that head for Zeik, instead of straight on, I come toward Zeik on a slanted level-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 10:01 am

Zeik turns upside down and dives towards the ground like an eagle trying to catch his prey. Zeik falling towards the ground pivots around the beams, His sharingan ever spiraling making the dodge all to easy. Zeik comes to an abrupt stop just a few feet above the ground,forming a small crater beneath him "Lets go" Zeik dashes off back towards aeon all Six of his blades appear behind his back forming what would look like wings,his sharingan was still spinning as zeik was waiting for aeon to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 4:45 pm

=-I draw Fulmination as I turn around to face the incoming Zeik. I spin Seiryoku around as well as Fulmination they make a spark, and when I part them, 4 Chakra Blades floats behind me-=
Okay! =-I slash with Seiryoku and Fulmination releasing A Burst Dragon and Lightning Dragon. From the Chakra Blades, laserz of Chakra strike down like rain. i then take off flying all around the arena like a spazz-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 4:48 pm

Energies of all colors are fired from Zeik's swords. The beams would collide with Aeon's beams making short work of them,Zeik takes off after aeon flying behind him firing more of those beams from his sword aim to strike aeon down. "A Dog Fight huh" Zeik's hand where swpt close to his body and he slowly crept up on aeon,still firing His spectrum of Energies at him.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 6:08 pm

=-Still zooming around the field, I suddenly pivot around heading toward Zeik, I dip and dash through the field, dodgin the energy while shooting of them with lasers from the Chakra Blades. I press Seiryoku and Fulmination together the ribbon of Seiryoku wraps around the two "combining" them. The Burst and Lightning Chakra glow bright as I swing back, then forward at Zeik-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 6:10 pm

Zeik flies clean into the ground and slides along the ground on his back "GOT YA" Zeik unloads a slurry of Makai Bullets from his guns,that he drew with such quickness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for something still?   Searching for something still? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Searching for something still?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next