Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The living puppet I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 86 on October 5th 2024, 6:19 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The living puppet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyuuri

Hyuuri

Village of Residence : twilight
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Marionette's trickery

The living puppet Empty
PostSubject: The living puppet   The living puppet Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 6:19 pm

Hyuuri was never a man or a woman (though I will refer to him as he) he never had a life or dreams and he barely has a concious or emotions. One day he opened his painted eyes to see a world of little screaming bratty cildren. They didnt enjoy him and no one ever bothered to buy him but he didnt care...he didnt know how. One day his uneventful life changed when he was donated to good will but soon after he was placed upon a shelf to continue moreand more increasingly sedintary life.......its too bad he gave that kid nightmares. Although he was alive he didnt move or talk. He learned the language over time and would move around when no one watched but every day after his nightly adventures he would return to his shelf...The first emotion he ever learned was loneliness and felt that if he was ever found to be real he would soon be destroyed or worse abandoned. Over time He got tired of not having a life because the next emotion he fully understood was boredom. He then piked up his limps and began his slow slow journey with his eventual end at Vescrutia. He doesnt know how he got here but he does know how to survive. you wouldnt believe how many beavers go after a living puppet.........
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

The living puppet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The living puppet   The living puppet Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 6:23 pm

Wait......how can nonliving things 'feel' it's like a rock wanting to play a game of skip over
the water then quickly drown....it doesn't make sense unless you er can explain how you became to well feel things. I understand the language learning a tad bit too...
Back to top Go down
Hyuuri

Hyuuri

Village of Residence : twilight
Kekkei Genkai : Marionette's trickery

The living puppet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The living puppet   The living puppet Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 6:27 pm

Hes just there and animated. He never gained a soul through normal means yet something or someone enchanted him. He doesnt really know emotions but, he has spent so much time observing them, thus he knows how to emulate them well.

Sorry for no clarity :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The living puppet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The living puppet   The living puppet Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The living puppet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation-
Jump to: