Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Aeon Revorse's Weapons I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Aeon Revorse's Weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Aeon Revorse's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Aeon Revorse's Weapons   Aeon Revorse's Weapons Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 6:23 pm

Basic Ninja Tools
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

My Chakra BladesAeon Revorse's Weapons SkeithXth-1-1

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Epitaph's Promise-A blade that was created from my soul and my Promise to my Father and Skeith to always keep striving to be as strong as I can be. One of the strongest blades I own. It can release powerful beams, and draws deep power deep from within me. The blade cannot be broken as I can repair it with Chakra
The blade looks like the Blade in the picture. Aeon Revorse's Weapons Ffta2-luso-clemens2-1The Circle with the "Spikes" is the tsubasa of the Blade.Aeon Revorse's Weapons Skeith2nd-1-1
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Seiryoku
Aeon Revorse's Weapons RukiaWhiteSamurai
My newest blade. This Blade is to my Burst the way Surge is the Lightning and Tempest is to Wind
The tail/ribbon of the blade is as sharp as the blade. I can be controlled with my Chakra. So I won't be cutting myself with it
A great Energy converter. Just holding this blade makes emitting anything through it easier
((Further Abilites will be explained later))
--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Zephyr(The new Tempest)=Aeon Revorse's Weapons Kusanagi
Zephyr is my blade of Wind. My skill with Wind Jutsu/Abilites is heightened when using this blade. A great manipulator/controller of Wind, a very slight breeze can be felt from the sword even when it's not in action, Slashing with this blade can move the air around me if need be, with little effort.Slightly thicker than a usually Katana. More durable the Tempest. This blade can be turned into pure Wind Energy and can be called to me even though it rests in a sheath.

--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Fulmination(The new Surge)=Aeon Revorse's Weapons ZerosWeapons ((A tad bit thinner than what is shown))
Fulmination is my blade of Lightning. My skill with Lightning Jutsu/Abilites is heightened when using this blade. A great manipulator/controller of Lightning. A small current of Lightning flows within the blade even when at rest.The orb in the middle of the blade can absorb and store Lightning. Slashing with this blade can cause trail of Lightning when need be with minimal Chakra use. More Durable than Surge. This blade can be turned into pure Lightning Chakra and can be called to me even though it rests in a sheath

Last edited by Aeon on January 26th 2011, 9:14 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed Keyblade and Luna Diviner. Tsuyosa deemed unneccessary)
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aeon Revorse's Weapons   Aeon Revorse's Weapons Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 6:30 pm

Blades I will be receiving in the near future

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aeon on February 18th 2011, 12:08 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Final Changes?)
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aeon Revorse's Weapons   Aeon Revorse's Weapons Icon_minitime1August 13th 2009, 12:30 pm

Synchro-Aeon Revorse's Weapons Swords_by_tommy999999-1A blade found in a cave. It acted as a key to the cave, allowing it to stay open. Due to the focus needed and teamwork to free the blade I have dubbed it Synchro. Abilites have yet to be found..

Abilites Unlocked.

The blade Synchro has the power to create various "copies" of itself. I can call forth an enourmous amounts of Synchro "copies" The Synchro "copies" can be control by me from anywhere.
The blade can increase and decrease its size with ease. The blade can be as large as a skyscrapper or as small as a toothpick, but retain its power. The blade also shoots powerful beams/lasers of any of my elements. In addition to it's offensive capabilities it has a defense ability and support. By making a blob shaped concentrain of one of my elements or the actual blade itself, it can absorbs damage as well as redirecting the actual attack or retaliating with a Synchro copy.

It's "main" ability Synchro combines this blade power with the powers of other blade of mine or other, BY FORCE! It retains its own look unless otherwise stated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aeon Revorse's Weapons   Aeon Revorse's Weapons Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Aeon Revorse's Weapons
Page 1 of 1