Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Zeik's office I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Zeik's office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 11:48 am

Zeik walks into his old Office for his team. he looks at the dusty old room. the walls where covered in spider webs, the chairs where knocked over, windows covered in moss or some other green slime stuff

"...I have to clean this place up"

Zeik begins picking up chairs and what not,trying to peace back his office
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka-Woulfe

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Bummin around the world in search of something or other
Kekkei Genkai : Ikimono Metsuki

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 11:51 am

Ayaka appeared in an instant of sensing Zeik. She couldn't believe it. It had been a year...it was really Zeik. "Zeik-sama...? Is that really you?" she asked, looking at him questiongly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 11:53 am

Zeik's head hangs low,knowing another one of his shinobi had showed up.It would seem like Zeik couldnt go anywhere without Someone wanting to say hi "Hi Ayaka" Zeik didnt need to turn around,for he hadnt forgot the voice. "What brings you here"
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka-Woulfe

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 12:05 pm

"...It is you....." Ayaka said, sounding bewildered. "OMG ZEIK-SAMA!" Ayaka shouted, ketting her enrgy take over as she hugged him from behind. It's not something she would normaly do, but she was happy to see her sensei. "They said you were dead...." Ayaka said, her voice wavering.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 12:09 pm

"Well I was dead" Zeik slowly touches the hand of his student before he gently slides out of the hug. "I...messed up and I'm sorry" Zeik had been on his pees and q's for a while. he wasnt sure how the village was truly taking to his return and he certainly hadnt spoke to this newly formed "council" that formed in his absence
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka-Woulfe

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 12:22 pm

Ayaka smiled, grinnign up at Zeik. "It's okay, Zeik. I never belived you were evil....I believed you'd come back to us" Ayaka said, giving him an innocent grin, She couldn't fathom a bad Zeik....So she had ignored the tales of what he had done. SHe knew what he did, but....He must be hurting for it too. "You'll earn back their trust. Just like Vash-Oh!..." She said, trailing off as she remebered Vash was gone. "But....I know you will". She blinked, remebering something. "Your daughter's really pretty Zeik-sama...How old is she? 10? 9? AM I close?" Ayaka askde, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 12:31 pm

...She should be around One years of age,They have there mothers genes. Their bodies mature fast,but eventually hit a point where the cease to age. there mother was well over 200." Zeik waves his hand sending a strong gust of wind to away the dust and junk out an open window "I have never seen her...Im sure she would like to keep it that way"
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka-Woulfe

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 12:38 pm

"One? Never seen-" 'Zeik killed Kurai' Ayaka stopped short as she remebered that juicy poiece of information. "...Oh. I'm sorry, Zeik. Maybe they'll forgive you...? Your a great guy, and they need a parent, don't they..?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 12:41 pm

...Maybe. I raised myself,but then again im no example huh." Zeik walks over to a sink and gathers so water and a sponge "So,I see in my absence the village did fine huh. One might even go so far to say There really isnt a point in my return huh"
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka-Woulfe

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 12:53 pm

Ayaka's eye went cold. "No. There's always a purpose for everything, even the smallest of things. Like hugging a person who's down in the slums" Ayaka said, grinning. "Plus, think of all the people who will be glad you retourned....I'm sure Lu will....."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 1:13 pm

"Glad to see me huh" Zeik continues cleaning off desk and other furnishings in the office
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka-Woulfe

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 1:56 pm

"Glad to have you back. Glad to see you back. Glad to have a friend, a mentor, an advisary, a rival, a good fighter and our beloved kage" Ayaka said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 2:01 pm

Zeik didnt want to admit it,but he was glad to hear someone didtn hate him "...Thanks Ayaka" Zeik stops cleaning the desk and walks over to Ayaka "..umm. I'm not sure how this works" Zeik extends his arms out and quickly hugs Ayaka and as quickly as he dart into her arms he darted back even faster "..There thats it" Zeik goes back to cleaning his office
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka-Woulfe

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 2:10 pm

Ayaka laughed, smiling. "The world doesn't hate you, Zeik. You'll learn it sooner or later" she said, clapping her hands together. A small herb was in her hand. She crushed it, and a pixie smaller then her own thumbnail appeared, green hair in messt tangles. "Go ahead" she said, pushing the pixie. The pixie skipped along everything in the room, everything becoming freshly cleaned and pine-smelling that she landed on. Ayaka let a few others loos for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 2:16 pm

...Why didnt she do that from the beginning" Zeik thought that to himself watching as Ayaka left the room "Sooner or later huh" Zeik sits in a chair and watches the pixies do there stuff
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Gene of Cnonection

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 2:42 pm

Shino had been waiting for the woman to leave for a while,she had no interest in causing trouble so she avoided shinobi as much as possible. "Finally" Shino jumps from the tree landing slowly on the ground and slips in the nearest open window "...Zeik can we talk"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 12:33 pm

Zeik turns to face the voice "...Shino" Zeik wasnt sure why she had shown up. He wasn't worried she would try to kill him again,but he wondered why would she wish to see him agin "...sure,we can talk"
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 12:37 pm

Shino places one of her hands at her side and the other up under her lip "...Why did you do that." Shino was referring to bringing her body back instead of Kurai's. she didnt feel like she had to say it directly,she knew Zeik would catch on
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 12:50 pm

Zeik knew very well what shino was talking about,but he hadnt expected her to care "I.. I'm sorry about what happened between us shino. I was young and power was all I cared about. I...wish I could take it back,but it's out of my hands now." Zeik stands up and walks over to the window across the room "I..just figured I could make some form of retribution,by bringing at least you back." Zeik stares out the window and notices the odd rain...he had seen this type of rain but couldnt put his finger on it "..ZK..what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 5:34 pm

"I bear no grudge towards you Zeik...not anymore" Shino walks up to the window Zeik was looking out of "I remember a time when all I wanted was...was to see you dead,But after you were dead I felt empty. I realized I had wasted my life trying to right a "wrong"...trying to fix something that was out of my control. I'm sorry...I'm sorry that it took me that long to see that" Shino glances over at Zeik,she starts to slide her hand over towards Zeik,but quickly pulls it back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 6:15 pm

"I'm glad to hear that" ...I noticed you didnt renew your contract with the Chaos "I happen to have a copy...If your interested" Zeik lifts his hands up, in them were a set of papers "Well what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 6:30 pm

Shino was shocked Zeik was asking her to come back to the Chaos. She knew of his kindness first hand,but she never expected it to stretch so far "...I dont know. I did just put this village in a very deep depression,The villagers wont take to me like they do you Zeik"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 6:31 pm

Zeik laughs a bit,knowing thats how he feels now "I'm sure it will be fine. If you have any problems,just come tell me" Zeik extends his hand offering Shino the papers still "Plus I need your help on something"
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 6:39 pm

Shino grabs the papers. she had wanted to be part of the village,but she felt as though she didnt belong "...Me,sure anything Zeik" Shino's happier side begin to show as she became more comfortable around Zeik
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 6:42 pm

"Well I'm in need of an assistant and some one to run the mech Shop for me. You interested?" Zeik was still looking out the window,but he occasionally glanced over to shino"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zeik's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's office   Zeik's office Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zeik's office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next