Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Dropping In - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Dropping In

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dropping In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 30th 2009, 9:41 pm

Julia: Don't worry about it. I'll be sure that neither of us are put in such a position again.

*Julia's bleeding has stopped and she sits on the floor next to Nero, placing her hand on his head, soothing him by rubbing his head*

I'll make sure that it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Village of Residence : Nero: Drifter / Terra: Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : N: Kamisora / T: None

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 30th 2009, 10:01 pm

Nero: Ohhh... I'm sorry. I mean, I-I-I-I and the bite and and and... I'm sorry...

*Nero's head sinks further into his knees as he begins to spin on electricity, sliding across the floor, bouncing off of the walls*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 31st 2009, 1:21 pm

*Julia stops Nero's floating and lifts him to his feet, brushing the ice dust off of him*

Julia: Look, stop spazzing. I know you and I know you wouldn't do anything to intentionally hurt me or anyone else... Within reason. It's fine, I'm ok. You're ok. We're ok.

*She hugs him close like a mother would, making sure that he can't move anything but his arms to hug her back*

Julia: We'll always be ok.
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 31st 2009, 3:01 pm

*Nero hugs her back and begins to snuggle her softly. His indifferent demeanor clearly is overshadowed by his imminent childishness. He is only ten years old*

Nero: I lo-- Er, uhhh... Eyelash? Island! Hey, wanna get out this cold and go to the islands...?

What the hell?

*Nero looks up to Julia with a strange look after catching himself almost slipping up for a moment. He nervously awaits her reply. Hoping she didn't hear his first two syllables*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 31st 2009, 9:54 pm

Julia: Sure, we can go to the islands one day...

*Julia holds him close and time passes*

TIME SKIP

*Julia senses Fenri outside, messing with the house for some reason. Articuno enters from the hallway and kneels in front of Julia, beckoning her to on*

Julia: Oh no... Something is wrong Nero... We need to go now.

*She grabs Nero's hand and Articuno begins to take off down the hallway*
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 31st 2009, 10:15 pm

*Nero, slightly surprised at the swiftness of Articuno, gets lifted off his feet for a few moments before he snaps back to himself and repositions himself on Articuno's back behind Julia and he holds on tight while Articuno continues her determined flight*

Nero: Julia, do you know where we're going?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 2nd 2009, 6:47 am

*Julia looks ahead, scanning for an immediate destination, but sees nothing familiar*

Julia: No, I'm not sure. But if he had to have Articuno take us in such a manner... It can't be good at all.

*The trio continue flight away from the Domicile*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dropping In
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2