Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 87 on October 5th 2024, 6:19 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress) Empty
PostSubject: Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress)   Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress) Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 11:05 pm

Grave has the samurai leader of the thriving rebellion Taira no Masakado (Masakado for short)

Masakado: A sacred soul class spirit that was

Oversoul Form: Masakado is seen in a yellow robe and wears a white and red face paint on he's body.
Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress) MasakadoSMT21

Spirit Control Form:

Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress) Druaga00_07

Last edited by Grave Yamino on July 25th 2009, 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress)   Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress) Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 1:14 pm

((Is this approved?))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress)   Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress) Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 1:21 pm

Umm you cant use Loki,He is a god. I also dont think he is dead. lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress)   Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress) Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 1:21 pm

He isnt... Loki cant die.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress)   Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress) Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 1:29 pm

No Loki's not dead but he was banished to this world after killing Balder. However I mixed up the story line in said that Loki was sent to earth as a spirit instead of just being sealed in the earth.

And yes Loki was a god however I knew having Loki at full power would be god-hack (literally) So a also said then when he got banished most of he's power was taken from him.

But if this going to be a problem I can think of others Guardian Spirits for me to use. But I made Loki when I did cause I was given the ok by ZK......Although ZK isn't my Kage is he....Sorry I should of came to you first Zeik...sorry
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress)   Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress) Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 1:35 pm

Quick question... since when did Loki get wind lightning and earth manipulation powers? Because if my marvel knowlege serevs me correctly (since it does) Loki well... cant do that lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress)   Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress) Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 1:38 pm

It's not a problem. I dont get angry about things like this. I just cant let you have a GOD. If you want a good spirit,thats understandable...but no gods. those have to be Brought to me personally. So the long and short of it is. no loki. I dont see a problem with the powers this spirits has,just cant be The god of mischief. Als
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress)   Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress) Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 1:41 pm

Kham:I wasn't going by Marvel I was going by Mythology....and in Mythology he can do almost anything...but once again it would be God-hack for my Guardian Spirit to do everything so a dulled it down to those three.

Zeik: Ok well then. I'll got on finding a replacement.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress)   Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress) Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 1:43 pm

You're right about that, the picture though led me to believe otherwise. But carry on...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress)   Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress) Icon_minitime1August 3rd 2009, 1:32 pm

You are approved now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress)   Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Grave's Guardian Spirit (Work in progress)
Page 1 of 1