Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Poke Training I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Poke Training

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 5:54 pm

*i sit around in the base, waiting for someone willing to help*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 6:11 pm

Zeik walks by and notices Kai ideal standing around. "..Kai whats up" Zeik was in a slightly better mood today,but he was waiting for a reason to break down. "You need some help?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 6:47 pm

yeah. i need to train my pokemon...they arent the strongest
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 7:00 pm

Aww pokemon. I just so happen to have some of mine" Zeik tosses out two pokeballs and out pops Yuuko and Maji "So shall we begin. iT will be a battle royale"

Yuuko=Frosslass

Maji=Mismagius
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 7:12 pm

cool. thanks zeik
*i toss out two pokeballs and out come mawile and torkoal. torkoal flares up as mawile dances around*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 7:20 pm

Yuuko,Maji act on your own."

Yuuko opens her arms slowly and a thin beam of electrical energy is fired out of her chest,heading towards torkal(Chargebeam) While Maji floats around Yuuko not performing any move at all

"You girls"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 7:36 pm

*mawile jumps in front of torkoal and holds out her hands, giving a faint glow(protect). following that up, she charges a beam bigger than her and shoots it at maji(flash cannon). torkoal flares up and shoots a burst of flame at yuuko(fire blast)*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 7:43 pm

The dancing Maji places a Barrier in front of Yuuko and herself.(Safeguard) Both the flash cannon and the Fire blast are sent back towards Kai's pokemon. Yuuko opens her arms out again and her body begins to glow a bright blue and within second large chunks of ice begin to fall from the sky(Hail) Magi continues to dance around Yuuko in a very seductive fashion why simultaneously dodging all of the hail

Zeik: Lesbian ass pokemon
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 7:58 pm

*time for torkoal to do his defense thing. he jumps in front of mawile, taking both attacks. he then blows smoke towards the two pokemon(smokescreen). mawile holds up her hands and releases a power beam, laying down in the process(hyper beam). torkoal stands over her to protect her from harm while she rests*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 8:35 pm

Yuuko body begins to glow an even bright blue then before and Maji places a barrier around her body. Maji was protecting from something but not the hyper beam,Since she and Yuuko were Ghost the beam was gonna go right though them having no effect. Yuuko looks to her "friend" making sure she was safe from the ensuing carnage. Yuuko's body releases a wave of Sub-freezing wind(Sheer cold) towards the foolish torkal and mawile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 9:15 pm

((damn, 4got that for a second))
*torkoal looks and kicks mawile out the way, stepping to the side in the process. since the smokescreen was up, the accuracy of the sheer cold had dropped significantly for them to dodge. mawile finally stands up and collects darkness in her hands, releasing it at maji(shadow ball). torkoal blazes, preparing an attack(solarbeam).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 9:37 am

((You should have died,But im going to be nice))

Yuuko fires a thin stream of ice at the vulnerable torkal(ice beam) Freezing him instantly. Maji still dancing around Yuuko fires her own shadow ball which I would only assume over powers Mawile's

Zeik: How you holding up Kai
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 12:22 pm

*mawile would take the shadow ball. she slides back a few and shakes it of. she shoots a burst of fire at the frozen torkoal(flamethrower). torkoal finally thaws but shivers uncontrollably. however, it would seem he still had the determination to continue*
id say pretty good
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 12:27 pm

Zeik: not for long"

Maji stops her flirtatious dance and floats a little higher into the sky while Yuuko's arms begin to glow a bright blue. Maji's eyes begin to glow and an eerie sound stretches across the battle field(Hypnosis). While Maji does this, Yuuko fires thin shards of ice at a rapid rate(Ice shard)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 5:56 pm

*as the two fall asleep. mawile lets out a loud shriek(snore) while torkoal mumble(sleep talk) and fires a large wave of fire(flamethrower).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 6:05 pm

Maji and Yuuko evade the moves easily.

Zeik:Girl wrap it up

Maji uses Nightmare on both of the sleeping pokemon. Making think they are not sleep and they are being chased by a giant Swalot who wants to eat them,While this is happening Yuuko uses dream eater and drains them of both life force and will power

Zeik:Kai your losing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 6:20 pm

*mawile randomly runs around, scream in fear. she continuously charges darkness and shoots it out wildly in ALL directions(shadow ball). meanwhile, torkoal withdraws into his shell and begins to rapid spin away from the "swalo" ironically towards maji and yuuko*

Last edited by Kai Ishidate on July 23rd 2009, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 6:21 pm

(NO. they are trap in pokemon genjutsu. the only way out is to one realize it is GENJUTSU and then concur the fear of the nightmare. sorry no go)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 6:29 pm

((editted))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 6:35 pm

(NOte they are in a dream,so none of this is effecting my pokemonand they cant move. Its curtains)

Maji is unable to move due to the fact she most keep the two Pokemon in there nightmare,Yuuko however has free ranges and makes good use of it. Striking both Pokemon with repeatedly Bolts of lightning from the sky(Thunder)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 6:39 pm

((shit. thats right))
*mawile begins shaking, as if something was hitting her. but the swalot was so far behind...nightmare! mawile jumps up and opens her eyes. she then charges darkness into her hands and shoots it at maji(shadow ball).
thats why youre my poke-daughter, youre smarter then you look
*torkoal, however, shudders hard. paralysis was clearly in effect*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 6:46 pm

Yuuko jumps in front of Maji and uses safeguard,thus sending the Shadow ball back at mawile. Maji would then let torkal out of the Nightmare and strike Yuuko with a powerful Shadow ball

Zeik: what are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 6:50 pm

??? what the hell?
*mawile takes the shadow ball and slides back. torkoal takes the advantage given to us an shoots a wave of fire(flamethrower) at yuuko*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 6:53 pm

Yuuko connects her ghostly shadow to Torkal and awaits the flamethrower(destiny bond). Maji begins to fire a slurry of shadow balls towards Kai
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 6:56 pm

what!?
*i hold out my hand as the shadow ball goes into a lost seraph and and comes into the air. meanwhile, the flamethrower would connect at full force with yuuko. mawile would then shoot a shadow ball of her own at maji*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poke Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke Training   Poke Training Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Poke Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next