Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kero Hyuuga: I Used to be Dead I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kero Hyuuga: I Used to be Dead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kero Hyuuga

Kero Hyuuga

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan

Kero Hyuuga: I Used to be Dead Empty
PostSubject: Kero Hyuuga: I Used to be Dead   Kero Hyuuga: I Used to be Dead Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 9:52 pm

Umm... Hi. I'm Keroberos... And I'm not particularly sure where I am. I mean, one day I was out in Konoha training and such and then the next moment I can see, I'm in some bright flashing light and I think I'm dead. I still think I am dead, but I haven't seen an angel so I guess I'm in purgatory or something. Whatever the case may be, I'm here now and I have these two little creatures following me. They don't say anything EVER and they don't do anything but piss me off. Yeah, they're cute sometimes but most of the time they're doing something stupid. ESPECIALLY when I get into a fight. They're just useless.

Oh well, I'm here in purgatory for the rest of eternity and I didn't even master my style of Gentle Fist... It's kind of like... Taking my chakra and turning it into weapons for the moment as I strike.

(OOC: Think Necrid from SC2. Man I miss him... X_X)

And my 64 Palms techniques. All have gone to waste... Because I'm dead. That sucks.

Oh wait, they haven't because I CAN TRAIN FOR ETERNITY! Evidently chakra works the same way in purgatory. Cool.

___

Ok, so it's been a year and I've discovered that I'm not dead, I'm just on a different planet... Weird huh? Yeah, I've also discovered that the two creatures following me are actually my Soul Partners (As useless as they may be). I mean, they're cool now and all... But I still can't use them in a fight... Sounds like useless to me. But I did learn a bit of something from Sannin Sadako before I took my year-long... whatever you wanna call it. She taught me to use wind chakra. Now THAT'S some useful information. They never seemed to teach elements to us Hyuugas back in the leaf... Sucks for them. Oh well.

Life goes on.

Even though I used to be dead.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kero Hyuuga: I Used to be Dead   Kero Hyuuga: I Used to be Dead Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 10:06 pm

lmao. funny ass bio. and yes, necrid was awesome
Back to top Go down
Kero Hyuuga

Kero Hyuuga

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan

PostSubject: Re: Kero Hyuuga: I Used to be Dead   Kero Hyuuga: I Used to be Dead Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 10:07 pm

Hehe thanks. I try.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Kero Hyuuga: I Used to be Dead   Kero Hyuuga: I Used to be Dead Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 10:10 pm

OMG YOUR HERE THE FUNYIST DAMN HUGGYA IVE SEEN WELCOME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kero Hyuuga: I Used to be Dead   Kero Hyuuga: I Used to be Dead Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kero Hyuuga: I Used to be Dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation-
Jump to: