Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  ranking up ..... hopefully I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

ranking up ..... hopefully

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : serenity chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

ranking up ..... hopefully Empty
PostSubject: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 11:09 pm

*i stand in a field awaiting a proctor*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 11:15 pm

*i walk in with my hands in my pockets*
so...trying to gain a rank are we?
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 11:19 pm

*i nod my head *

"yes I'm looking to become a jounin at the end of this exam"

* guardian appears in my hands and i begin to come at you with a horizontal slash
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 11:27 pm

*i spin to the side and throw a kick at ryoichi's stomach. while doing so, i wave my hand and shikei forms in my hand and i swing it*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 11:40 pm

*as you kick me i get sent back slightly and quickly catch my self in mid air by using my wings as you swing your sword a sword of serenity crystal appears there and clashes with your blade while this is being done i attempt to take advantage of this opening and release guardian to orbit my body and senshu appears i then load on it an extreme arrow at mid range*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 11:50 pm

*as the arrow comes towards me, and dodge out the way, grazing my arm. i flinch a little as i slice my sword down, sending a wave of seiun towards ryoich. i then kick a ball of seiun out towards him*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 11:57 pm

*I quickly dash to the side dodging the wave and appear above kai with a serenity rasengan i first move upward and then come at him with a superb amount of speed with the rasengan*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 11:58 pm

*i quickly charge a divine rasengan and thrust it upwards at ryoichi*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 11:58 pm

The member 'Kai Ishidate' has done the following action : Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 2, 4, 2
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 12:00 am

*i begin to flow more chakra into my rasengan it grows in size and begins spinning fast*

"i'll give it my all"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 12:00 am

The member 'Ryoichi' has done the following action : Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 3, 4, 1
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 12:04 am

(since it's a tie the attack result in an explosion but you get next post)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 12:07 am

((right))
*the two powers collide and destroy each other. i thrust shikei upwards at ryoichi's shoulder and throw a punch at his face*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 12:16 am

*with my wings i spin to the right allowing me to dodge both attacks at once gaurdian and zyukio appear in my hands and i release two serenity chakra waves at kai*

hmmph havent fought with two swords in a long time
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 12:32 am

*i spin shikei rapidly, forming a shield in front of me. as the attack connects, it sends me sliding back. i slash another wave of seiun out at ryoichi. this wave shoots out seiun needles at him*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 12:39 am

*using guardian i form a shield of serenity crystal that blocks the oncoming needles the shield then falls at you I then land on the ground and launch two more waves at you they form an X and put large ditches in the ground as they come at you*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 12:43 am

*as the shield falls, i slice it so its at an angle. i slice it again and it flies towards you, blocking the x-wave as well. since it was infused with my chakra, it traveled even faster as i shoot a ray of seiun into the air*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 12:47 am

"hmmph"

*as the piece of a shield comes at me i hop on it and jump off of it i then launch at you a serenity beam in mid-air i also begin to use my intuition*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 1:00 am

*the beam connects with my shoulder and i slice a wave of fire at ryoichi*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 1:14 am

*seeing this attack coming because of my intuition i fly to the side and continue using my intuition to predict his next move a large mountain of chakra rises from the ground and shatters into tens of thousands of small shards that float around both our bodies*

"now I'm surely ready"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 1:22 am

*seiun bullets begin to spin around me as my hands glow with seiun*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 1:32 am

*some serenity crystal form swords and attempt to strike you*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 12:28 pm

*i begin to block the swords with the seiun on my hands as the bullets shoot at you*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 4:35 pm

*after i realize the bullets are coming at me i move my hands controlling the shards and forming the shards of serenity crystal surrounding us into shields to block the bullets the shields then scatter back into serenity shards as does the swords but they form spears and float behind me while being charged with surplus amounts of serenity i then activate my bangle to begin to replenish my chakra at an extremely slow rate but it is still being replenished *
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 4:42 pm

*i point a finger at ryoichi and shoot a thin beam of seiun at him*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ranking up ..... hopefully   ranking up ..... hopefully Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

ranking up ..... hopefully
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next