Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  the wing that give flight to hope[zesiro's bio] I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

the wing that give flight to hope[zesiro's bio]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jae

Jae

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : music,dancing, and learning new martial arts
Kekkei Genkai : the wings of pandemonium

the wing that give flight to hope[zesiro's bio] Empty
PostSubject: the wing that give flight to hope[zesiro's bio]   the wing that give flight to hope[zesiro's bio] Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 12:15 am

(lol i spent a whole day in class listing to a lesson about Egyptian mythology and i still don't understand it and i can't stop thinking about it so here it is)
the wings pandemonium is the name of my ability. given to me by Khonsu and Ra {god of moon and sun look below}. it is said in the ancient prophets in Egypt that when the world meets a threat that shows destruction off all existence the gods themselves will join forces and give birth to a child which can achieve great power by living among mortals. the god with the most power would (Khonsu and Ra) never agreed on anything , they were always the ones fight over everything. not only in till they both took a look into the sands of time and saw what could a cur if they didn't stop fight so, they decide to create a force strong enough to stop this from even being a possibility, they couldn't just send a god down to earth because that would leave territory for the demons and devils to take over. so they decided to start fresh they got help from Bennu (god of creation) and made a child with no parents and no family members beside the gods. with basic powers to control elements(all gods can control a little bit of the elements) the child then train vigorously for two years straight with both Ra and Khonsu. before sending him off to earth they felt that he should be trained more then physically but mentally and spiritually first. For spiritual training they sent him to Baal God of Thunder, Geb God of the Earth, and Naunet God of Water. 5 years of training to just get down the basics he was a pro at fire and wind basically because he had the god of fire and wing in his blood. and for mental training he spent 10 years learning alchemy with Hike, God of Magic(alchemy) and 2 years learning how to get out of chaotic situations with Nun God of Chaos , now fully prepared to set off on earth to protect and fulfill his destiny Ra and Khonsu open up a portal to the world. but then everything had seemed to go wrong the portal seemed to be closing up, this started to happen because Taweret, Set, Shesmu began attacking the gods picking them off one by one ra and Khonsu needing to leave early to help the others i told them to "let me out anywhere I'll be fine just do it" they agreed but it seems i made a drastic mistake then appearing over a ocean near on earth, i began to pummel towards the ground but unwillingly i began to grow unconscious from the lack of oxygen . gaining speed and more speed gradually going faster and faster i began wake up but as i did it was to late *boom* a crushing impact was made in the ocean knock unconscious from the deadly impact . When i came too i found myself on a couch cover with a wool blanket near a fire place then a *high pitch* shriek"o my god your alive" . wiping my head and eyes i mutter" ohhh my head" then say" where am i, and what happened" then the girl came closer crouched down to eye level and said" well your in the village hidden by the sea and i don't really know what happened i was going to ask u that when u woke up" then softly i say" really" then she say "yea you've been asleep for 5 since I've found u *a smile appearing on her face*, but i took great care of u" *stumbling up to a upward position* "i say for some reason i can't remember a thing just that it hurt and my name and by the way my name is ze" *interrupted and finished* "siro right?" "...yeah how'd u know" it seems to be imprinted on the back of your right shoulder,...but my names mizu nice to meet u" *puts hand out for a handshake* *puts hand out but shortly after my stomach growls loudly* embarrassed i say"u wouldn't happen to have some food would u " "mizu-.... omg the food " *she then runs to the next room and screams*"fire *runs back with a bucket I'll be right back* then shortly after she left i went in the kitchen and it was on fire after panicking awhile my head started to throb like it was gonna explode unwillingly i began to enchant some thing and the water began to appear and take out the fire. then dropping to my knees trying to sort out what just happen i hear something drop and a big splash mizu walking in the kitchen amazed at what she discovered that she wasn't the only special on in the village she the showed me that her am could transform into a long blade and if i held her arm she would turn into a fancy looking cutlass. --time skip (kinda sorta)-- 3 years later thanks to mizu i was able to regain most of my powers back and she became my weapon of choice whenever we seemed to fight wild animals from the forest. then one day a ninja by the name of khrona appeared in the village with two other unknown people. it had seemed that he village didn't trust our power and hired a ninja to kill the dragon that lived deep with in the forest. then being stupid and young we felt that it would be a good idea if we follow him and help him if he needed it --time skip dragon confrontation-- "Roar!!" khrona and his companions talking while the dragon roars seemed to irritate the dragon the dragon then leaped high in the air and tried to crush khrona on the way down but in the blink of an eye the dragon was dead cut into many pieces. *amazed at how powerful he was i made a loud gasp* they looked our way but soon left, mizu then started crying so i looked over towards her with a confused look so she said" u didn't see it they transformed into weapons just like me so she stooped crying and stood up and said "we shall follow them back to their homeland. we then sneaked on to the ship in a barrel and waited till we got to the village. when the crew was unloading the reward for the mission we made our escape . and that is why were in this setting, shortly after we were established as shinobi of the reality village where they're seemed to be bright and strong ninjas just like us

list of gods used in this story:
Taweret Goddess of demon birth
Set God of Evil
Shesmu Demon god of the Win Press
Benu (Bennu) - The Bird of Creation
Baal, God of Thunder
Geb, God of the Earth
Hike, God of Magic
Khonsu, God of the Moon, and vengeance
Nun God of Chaos
Naunet God of Water
Re (Ra), god of the sun and heavens