Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Arashi's Spirits I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Arashi's Spirits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

Arashi's Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Arashi's Spirits   Arashi's Spirits Icon_minitime1July 26th 2009, 6:01 pm

Blaze Ientaru

A Sacred soul type sprit after his death Blaze spent his time in the cemetery training to become stronger even in death. Although he holds a light grudge agents me he decided to become my Guardian Ghost so he would be able to leave the cemetery and fight once more. Blaze has the ability to control and absorb fire type attacks and abilities he also has the power to feel and see the Furyouku of others.
Arashi's Spirits Anime_Knight

Spirit Unity
Unity with Blaze gives me his inhuman vision (the ability to see in the dark, see body heat and chakra, and double you accuracy). I also gain his smart know how on how to work with my fire moves (such as power and forming the fire into different shapes.)
(My Eyes during unity.)
Arashi's Spirits Corvinusw

Spirit Control
Shaman: Arashi Kuragari
Type: Spirit Type
Spirit Ally: Blaze Ientaru
Medium used: Kage Shigai (Empty Body)
Description: With this I will take Blaze and infuse his soul into the souless Kage Shigai which is an empty real body. Blaze will coat the body with red, yellow and gray armor a sword and large gray wings. Blaze will use this body as if it was his own, when the body is hurt Blaze himself will take little damage although to much will make the body unable to be used. He has the ability to shoot waves of fire from his hands and from his sword.
Arashi's Spirits Cyborg10

Over Soul
Shaman: Arashi Kuragari
O.S. Type: Spirit Type
Spirit Ally: Blaze Ientaru
Medium used: Nenshou-Kaen (Fire Zanpakutou)
Description: Being fused with his old blade Blaze will loos his ghost from and he will gain a more human one. In this form he will gain some of his former abilities and attack and his power has gone up to match mine. While in his over soul form his fir absorbing dragon scales will always be activated around his arms and legs. With his scales he can absorb the fire and turn it into Furyouku to keep the O.S. active. (Though after a while it will no longer work due to Furyouku being to low.). Nenshou-Kaen will also go through a transformation turning black and gaining Blazes fire absorbing ability. (Although in this form Nenshou-Kaen is unable to go into shikai or bankai.)
Arashi's Spirits A_MAN_by_heise

Last edited by Arashi Kuragari on August 3rd 2009, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Anonymous

Arashi's Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Spirits   Arashi's Spirits Icon_minitime1August 3rd 2009, 1:28 pm

Umm there is no medium used in the Over Soul technique. Your spirit also can not obtain it's old body. That takes a high level of Ninjutsu awareness to bind a soul to a body.(trust me you dont have it) Fix those two things and you are approved
Back to top Go down

Arashi's Spirits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Persona (Soul) :: Spiritual Energy-
Jump to: