Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Rage: Shiro's Anger... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Rage: Shiro's Anger...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Rage: Shiro's Anger... Empty
PostSubject: Rage: Shiro's Anger...   Rage: Shiro's Anger... Icon_minitime1July 31st 2009, 2:07 pm

*The blue blur of Shiro's body stopped on the lake front down from where his house was conneceted with the stairs leading form the deck up above. His silver-blue eyes stared into the sky seeing the array of lightning flowing like the sea itself. The dark blue aura around him grew stronger as a fire burning. He clenched both his fists at his sides as he stared into the sky and let out another agonizing scream of anger.*

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

*The aura then grew covering his whole body making it seem as he had turned blue himself. He clenched his fist as the blue Muramasa from before appeared instantly in its blue flash as he then swung the blade down sending a massive wave of the same blue aura parting the sea as it cut through the air Cutting a huge gap in the ground below almost letting the sea lower in its level from teh gash being filled with water. He then continued swingin his blade sending wave after wave simply out of anger.**

((This is the best pic i could use to sorta image what im trying to help people picture. xD))
Rage: Shiro's Anger... Advent10
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Rage: Shiro's Anger...   Rage: Shiro's Anger... Icon_minitime1July 31st 2009, 2:24 pm

*After a final slash, Shiro stared at the sea and its lowered level still clenching Muramasa so tightly, inprints began to from his his palms.*

Why... Why am I standing here?!

*The ground around him began to begcome engulfed in his flame like aura as he stood letting a massive blue swirl began to surround his body. Electricity began to form currents on the ground letting little bolts shoot randomly through the aura filled surroundings.*

RAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

*Letting out another roar of anger, a blast of the flame like aura burst outward sending up the sand around him flying into the air as Shiro's body began to glow with the massive blue light. (Kinda like a DBZ power up...)*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Rage: Shiro's Anger...   Rage: Shiro's Anger... Icon_minitime1July 31st 2009, 4:45 pm

*His body was completely ungulfed in a blue light as the bits of gournd around him began to rise in the magnetic current forming around Shiro. He had the blue Muramasa in hand clenched tightly as his eyes had grown a completely blue color, pupil and all. He stood there silently as he brung his blade above his head pointing into the air. He then began to shout in a fierce voice.*

WHY AM I STANDING HERE!!!

*Then, taking his blade, he brung it down in a single swing and sent a gigantic wave of the blue energy crackling and parting the sea once more completely splitting it in two (Moses much? lol.), in turn causing two tidal waves going in each respective direction towering over whatever was in their pathes. Shiro stood there breathing heavily a bit with his body still glowing with the blue light. His hands were spakring with the same color lightning that was still shooting around from time to time. He stood up and stared at the crashing waves from where he had split the sea in two.*

Rage: Shiro's Anger... Partin10
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Rage: Shiro's Anger...   Rage: Shiro's Anger... Icon_minitime1July 31st 2009, 7:23 pm

*Shiro stood there with his glowing blue body. His eyes were closed, and visions of his encounter with ZK kept replaying in his mind. He then opened his eyes again at they now appeared as if flames were flickering within then. His electrified body then began to shine a bit as he released a nova of the blue energy outwards and bolted down the parted waters. He had felt this before... When he had faced Rage: Shiro's Anger... 967603 in his rogue days. This mysterious blue aura that burned inside him and now had taken over.*

What is this...

*He questioned himself as he moved on the cleared ground as a simple dim blue blur. Clenching his fists once more he leaps into the air and opens his palms instantly forming two balls of the aura.*

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

*He then fired the blasts down at the water, watching the two implode within the sea cause what looked like a mushroom of water bursting upwards with an electiried current.*

Zero... Sensei.... WHY!?

*He began firing blast after blast into the water creating an array of massive waves not caring who would be by to get hit.*

WHY AM I STILL ALIVE!

*He yelled and his body began to glow once more as he released a powerful nova that emmitted a massive shockwave through the air creating a portal in the water below.*

I should be dead.... I shouldn't even be standing... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE I STAND! DAMMIT ZERO!

*He raised his right hand and fired a random blast into the air not caring of teh lightning that was over head or how it would react.*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Rage: Shiro's Anger...   Rage: Shiro's Anger... Icon_minitime1July 31st 2009, 10:26 pm

*In his decent, Shiro fell through the surface of the water began drifting to the bottom. His eyes were peering through the water with his body the only glowing thing in its darkness. A few sparks of electricity here and there. Most likely he would dround, but being an elementalist, he would be ok for now. His mind simply began racing about, what this aura was, why his teacher had tried to kill him. Why this all was happening. His eyes would soon shut floating around until the waves brought him ashore. He opened his eyes and stared into the sky, watching the storm flow around like a river. His body had lost it's blue aura and his eyes were now back to normal. He had calmed down a bit as he laid there resting a bit. A sharp pain shot through him each time he took a breath.*

My chest... it hurts...

*He then remembers being in the hospital. He sat up a bit looking down at his shirt and then brought his eyes back to the water.*

Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Rage: Shiro's Anger...   Rage: Shiro's Anger... Icon_minitime1July 31st 2009, 10:32 pm

*He then rose to his feet held his stomach because of the pain now setting in. Turning, he disapeared and began making his way to where... who knows... *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rage: Shiro's Anger...   Rage: Shiro's Anger... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rage: Shiro's Anger...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Western Seaboard :: Kazuma Manor-
Jump to: