Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Orca's Zanpaktou::Baggu I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Orca's Zanpaktou::Baggu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Orca's Zanpaktou::Baggu Empty
PostSubject: Orca's Zanpaktou::Baggu   Orca's Zanpaktou::Baggu Icon_minitime1August 1st 2009, 1:44 am

Zanpaktou During shikai::
Orca's Zanpaktou::Baggu Fully_Functional_Katanas

This is Zanpaktou inside this blades lives the Queen of all insects. She would never reveal her true name to me(She is really prideful) but she told me what to address her by and that name is Baggu.

Shikai: Upon saying my call. I release a vicious wave of Reaper bugs. These bugs drain chakra on a global scale. I have only been able to use this move three times in one day and after it I'm all but drained. These devouring bugs will strip,rip and of course devour anything within seconds. In one wave there are around Two thousands bugs and they remain on the battle field for an approximation of twelve minutes before disappearing into the blade again. These bugs exoskeleton is as hard as gundaminum if not harder and even if they are hit with enough force to be broken two more will appear in there place.

Bankai::
He calls in the powers of the "Mist". The mist will continuously grow,until it has encased all of the battle field or as far as orca needs it to stretch. While inside the mist a person will be attack endlessly by strong and power insects. Also the mist is swimming with gorrems,that get inside the body if there are any openings on the body.

Last edited by Orca Aburame on April 11th 2010, 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Orca's Zanpaktou::Baggu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orca's Zanpaktou::Baggu   Orca's Zanpaktou::Baggu Icon_minitime1August 24th 2010, 11:44 pm

Further explanation on the "Mist"

Mist cloak: While Orca is within the mist his position is all but untraceable. Since his chakra signature is the same as every single insect within the mist(Millions my friend). It is also backwards for Orca's enemy. Since he can feel the chakra of foreign entities.

Mist air: The air in the mist is thick making breathing increasingly difficult, there are also gorems swimming around in the vapors but can not enter though the air passage. However if one has cuts or scratches they will be infected with gorems unknowingly

The grip: The grip is one of the more psychically powerful insects in Orca's entourage. It's large pincers make up for it's speed, since they can be fired great distance and used to pull itself around the battle field. The pincer's also have enough horse power to crush even the strongest of metals.

Orca's Zanpaktou::Baggu Swamp_creature_by_PReilly
Back to top Go down

Orca's Zanpaktou::Baggu
Page 1 of 1