Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Ryoichi's house a temparary residence.... hopefully I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Ryoichi's house a temparary residence.... hopefully

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : serenity chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Ryoichi's house a temparary residence.... hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Ryoichi's house a temparary residence.... hopefully   Ryoichi's house a temparary residence.... hopefully Icon_minitime1August 1st 2009, 8:30 pm

* I stand at my door as i gaze at my new home

Ryoichi's house a temparary residence.... hopefully Snapshot_00000011_d6daef20

i then go and sit on my couch and begin to read a book *
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ryoichi's house a temparary residence.... hopefully   Ryoichi's house a temparary residence.... hopefully Icon_minitime1August 1st 2009, 9:04 pm

*moments later a large bang hits my patio door*

" BAAAAAANNG!!!!! "

* I then quickly get off the couch and run to my patio door i then open my patio door and run out i don't notice anything as i am on my way back in i hear a moan i then go and look again i still notice nothing outta ordinary *

???:"aaaaaggggggggghhhhhh"

* i then walk back out and trip over the tail of an unknown creature as it lays on the ground motionless appearing to be knocked out i then take it into an house and lay it in my bed and begin to attempt to heal it with serenity chakra but because i have never seen this creature i have no idea what i am doing and it then appears to be sleep i then go and lay on my couch reading my book i eventually fall asleep*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ryoichi's house a temparary residence.... hopefully   Ryoichi's house a temparary residence.... hopefully Icon_minitime1August 1st 2009, 9:46 pm

--- Time Skip ---

*in the morning i would rise off of my couch and go look in my bed to see how the creature is doing as i get to my room I am shocked to notice that the creature is gone from that moment on i look all around my house looking for the creature until i eventually find it lying next to the door close to the condition i first find it in it's skin was very red i then take it into my room and lay it in my bed i then attempt to heal it with serenity chakra again it's appearing fever would then slow down and seemingly disappear *
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ryoichi's house a temparary residence.... hopefully   Ryoichi's house a temparary residence.... hopefully Icon_minitime1August 1st 2009, 9:58 pm

moments later the dragon rises again and begins flying at me as though to attack at me as it nears my it releases a small flame and i dodge it this happen for a minute or two until the dragon has completely destroyed my house it then later falls out from exhaustion i then take it and put it in my bed again and heal it i then begin to clean my house
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ryoichi's house a temparary residence.... hopefully   Ryoichi's house a temparary residence.... hopefully Icon_minitime1August 1st 2009, 10:36 pm

moments later i watch it awaken

" please don't stress yourself "

the creature twitched with a shocked face
and then flew up and landed on my head it
then began to emit a purple aura

"o....k "

it then flew threw the air regularly
Ryoichi's house a temparary residence.... hopefully Dragon

the dragon then begins to speak to me surprisingly in English

???:" you are Ryoichi Tamisata your an angel who has the spirits of many within you but you aren't a very evil person you are actually quite nice "

"o...k how did you know all that stuff I'm sorry but i really don't know you"

???:" my name is Maratsuki I am the very last of a very rare type of dragon i come from a very distant land my breed of dragon was rare because of their ability to use very many psychic and telekinetic abilities i was being chased by some animal when i ran into some type of barrier i now realize is called a window a solid piece of transparent material that your civilization uses to both keep things out of your homes and allow light as well as many other things"

"are you okay when i first found you, you were red it seemed as though you had some type of virus so are you fine?"

Maratsuki:" yes it would seem so thanks to you i was dying from a disease all of my kind has perished with, the reason is unknown but your chakra seemed to have cured me because of that i owe you my life"

"please all i ask you for is your friendship you could be my pet slash best friend you can sit on my head and we would be a duo"

Maratsuki:"if that is what you wish for then we shall be ...friends "

"okay in that case i shall give you a nick name ................................ i shall call you Mark "

Mark:"if you so choose "

"and I'm guessing you can read my mind is that right?"

Mark:" yes "

"okay then......... what do you like to eat "

we begin to walk out of the door of my home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryoichi's house a temparary residence.... hopefully   Ryoichi's house a temparary residence.... hopefully Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ryoichi's house a temparary residence.... hopefully
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Central :: Hotel Tree-
Jump to: