Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Second World Eater, Gig has come for thee... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Second World Eater, Gig has come for thee...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gig The Master of Death

Gig The Master of Death

Village of Residence : I'm not of this world
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Crushing you humans like the worms you are!!
Kekkei Genkai : HA.

The Second World Eater, Gig has come for thee... Empty
PostSubject: The Second World Eater, Gig has come for thee...   The Second World Eater, Gig has come for thee... Icon_minitime1August 2nd 2009, 2:22 am

Gig appeared in the desert now "... Now, where is that other bitch... Dammit, Thuris... Always have to come to THESE types of places..." Gig looked around in the distance, seeing nothing "... Fuck. I forgot that the bitch could turn invisible and hide his signature of life other than his voice... Well. I'll just go around and look for his little ugly babies. Where there are Thuris offsprings, there's bound to be Thuris nearby." Gig flew about,the sands parting wherever he flew as he looked for the little Mini Thuris's.
Back to top Go down
Gig The Master of Death

Gig The Master of Death

PostSubject: Re: The Second World Eater, Gig has come for thee...   The Second World Eater, Gig has come for thee... Icon_minitime1August 2nd 2009, 2:29 am

After a little bit of searching, as Gig had guessed, he found a shitload of mini Thuris creatures roaming about the desert "... Jackpot." There were about 50 of them, at least. Some began to fire lasers at him from their eyes, some disappeared, warping up to him and trying to explode in a grand fashion near him, and some concentrated their laser blasts to make huger lasers come at Gig. Gig merely laughed "Ha. Thuris. You act like your little bitches can do shit to me. Fuck off." Gig waved the floating shoulder pad over his arm and it made ALL of the beams go off course down back into the sand with ease. As for the ones warping near him trying to explode, he encased himself in his shoulderpad things, which seemed to be malleable only when he willed it and he protected himself, the shoulderpads seemed to be indestructible. Gig smiled, pulling out the Onyx Blade "Well... You guys suck ASS. Let me show you what the Master of Death can do..." In less than a second, Gig had already made his way down through the sand, making a grand explosion of sand and several cuts and slashes through all of them. He had used his signature move, Demon Slash, in less than a second's time. All of them fell and deteriorated due to their bodies being cut by Gig and Gig finally said "COME ON OUT, THURIS! I DON'T HAVE ALL GODDAMN DAY! IF YOU DON'T, YOUR ASS IS GRASS!!"
Back to top Go down
Gig The Master of Death

Gig The Master of Death

PostSubject: Re: The Second World Eater, Gig has come for thee...   The Second World Eater, Gig has come for thee... Icon_minitime1August 2nd 2009, 2:39 am

Gig waited... And he waited... Still, there was no Thuris. "... Dammit, this guy is pissing me off quite a bit. Well. Time to fuck some shit up. I'm gonna have some fun."

Just then, there was a raspy sort of impish voice that spoke from nowhere "W-W-W-WAIT!!!! ... M...M... Master!!!"

The behemoth showed himself, yet another gigantic, mountain sized creature who was slightly smaller than his counterparts Raksha and Fienne. He said slyly, slightly scared "Well... Master.. you have returned, have you? And with a new body, it seems!... Oh, happy day! Now you can finally... command me... like befor--"

Gig: Save it, Thuris. I already know what your goddamn motives are. Don't give me your bullshit.

Thuris gasped "Well... Whatever do you mean, my... Master....?"

Gig: Yeah, I already know you want to be a GOD. You don't wanna serve under me, do ya? That's why you tried to get those people to become your disciples... The Thurists. Led by that little crazy bitch... uh... shit, what was her name...? Kanan?

Thuris growled "... Well... My plan has failed, it seems. However, now, I have enough power to match yours, and even destroy you, even WITH your new body! HAHAHAHAHA! Now, COME AT ME, GIG! WITH ALL OF YOUR POWER!"

Gig laughed "As much as I'd love to... No. I don't plan to fight you and kill you by normal means... I plan to eat you."

Thuris thought "... Eat me? You mean like I eat everyone else? Eat me as in the World Eater definition of eat?"

Gig smirked "You got it, bastard!" He looked at him, the same sort of energy that resembled electricity forming around Thuris and immobilizing his very being appeared around him as it did Raksha beforehand.

Thuris: GAH!! LET ME GO THIS INSTANT!!!

Gig laughed "HA. I don't think so, Thuris. Prepare to see where Hotpods die!!"

Thuris let out a horrible, screeching "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" as his body and soul were compacted by the orb of energy that resembled electricity and then was eaten by Gig wholely.

Gig felt Thuris' power flowing through him now, only to be enhanced by his own "... Ah, your powers will be useful... When I'm using them. Now, what did you do, Thuris...? Warp, turn invisible, shoot lasers, explode, make mini Thuris's, use that Divine fist making those portals and that one with the balls of energy and the laser? Alright. I'mma have some fun with that." Gig then warped off to the final World Eater, the one he cherished most, Fienne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second World Eater, Gig has come for thee...   The Second World Eater, Gig has come for thee... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Second World Eater, Gig has come for thee...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Outskirts :: The Eternal Desert-
Jump to: