Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Waiting around for My hubby I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Waiting around for My hubby

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Waiting around for My hubby Empty
PostSubject: Waiting around for My hubby   Waiting around for My hubby Icon_minitime1August 3rd 2009, 8:39 pm

-It had been day's since Shinta left on his s-rank. Shuichi was begging to get worried. He didn't doubt he could handle himself but like a good spouse he worried endlessly anyways.

he was seen slumped on the couched like a sac of potato's not even doing as much as reading a book.-
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for My hubby   Waiting around for My hubby Icon_minitime1August 3rd 2009, 9:09 pm

*Shiro showed up at the Manor knocking on the door a bit wondering if Shinta was home. He sighed a bit waiting for someone to answer the door as he sctached his head thinking.*

I can't believe I'm here... Oh.. What the hell!

*He turns around and starts to walk away from the manor.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for My hubby   Waiting around for My hubby Icon_minitime1August 3rd 2009, 9:11 pm

"Hmm a visitor?"
-Shuichi fell onto the floor with a thud. It wasn't a fall drop but he still rubbed his head regardless.
He made his way to the near by door opening it wide. He saw Shiro who he hadn't met before but knew through reputation.-
"Umm. hello?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for My hubby   Waiting around for My hubby Icon_minitime1August 3rd 2009, 9:24 pm

*Shiro stopped and turned back around still scratching his head with a rather embarrassed look on his face.*

Uhhmm.. Hi there... It's Vas... I mean Shinta around?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for My hubby   Waiting around for My hubby Icon_minitime1August 3rd 2009, 9:27 pm

"No It has been a few day's actually.. Took off with that Rozalin and unknown on a mission...he should be back rather soon."
-Shuichi said trying to have a polite tone But then broke out in a higher pitch yell.-
'HEY YOUR SHIRO RIGHT! DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE WENT??"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for My hubby   Waiting around for My hubby Icon_minitime1August 3rd 2009, 9:33 pm

*Shiro's eyes widened a bit as he jumped.*

Uhmmm...

*Shiro then remember what Shinta had said about him not being able to see his favorite spot again.*

Oh the mission. Sorry to say I don't know where he went.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for My hubby   Waiting around for My hubby Icon_minitime1August 3rd 2009, 9:36 pm

"Drat must be a real secret if you don't know.. O geez."
-He began pacing back and fourth like a worried mother.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for My hubby   Waiting around for My hubby Icon_minitime1August 4th 2009, 7:51 am

*Rozalyn appeared behind Shiro, leaning on the door. "...Shuichi. The cutest man in the Chaos I see." There was a package in her hand that for Shuichi apparently.*

{Sorry I didn't do this yesterday, I fell asleep and didn't wake up till 7:35 the nexxt day xO}
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for My hubby   Waiting around for My hubby Icon_minitime1August 4th 2009, 2:06 pm

*Shiro jumped again this time patting his chest.*

You people are gonna kill me...

*Normally he was the one popping out of no where. Having people do it to him was startling and yet ironic. His eyes then trailed down to the item in Roze's hands.*

What chya got there?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for My hubby   Waiting around for My hubby Icon_minitime1August 4th 2009, 4:33 pm

" O I think I'm under dressed for Kage visit."
-Shuichi had a small freak out in his head before realizing that Rozalin was one of the ones that went on the mission with Shinta. -
"Where is Shinta-sa is he coming back here soon? How did the mission go "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for My hubby   Waiting around for My hubby Icon_minitime1August 4th 2009, 4:58 pm

*Rozalyn tilted her head down, her silver hair covering her eyes. She walked over to Shuichi, and handed him the package. "Shinta told me...to be sure to give this to the cutest person in the Chaos..." She couldn't get it out. At first she really didn't care if he knew what happened to Shinta, but she didn't know it would be this kind of predicament.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for My hubby   Waiting around for My hubby Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 12:51 am

"Umm...Okay..Is he running late."
-Shuichi took the package and opened it. It was simply a necklace. It looked to be worth a great amount of money but other then that held no other significant.
Shuichi also saw a letter at the bottom of the box. He picked it up and read it.-

If your reading this note Then I was likely not the person to give you this. I brought Two Shinobi with me Just In case I came about this fate.
I wont be home anytime soon. I was Probably forced to close the Realm of darkness unfortunatly once the door is shut it is in irreversible thing. But...I will find a way.. Don't get killed and you wont Age ..Wait for me."

-And with that shuichi was in tears-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for My hubby   Waiting around for My hubby Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 1:14 am

*Rozalyn patted Shuichi on the head, using her other hand to wip his tears. "This must be hard for you, very hard. I have no doubt that Sinta will come back though, since he is the one and only Lord of darkness." Rozalyn would say with a faded smile on her face.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for My hubby   Waiting around for My hubby Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 8:58 pm

"..I suppose. But He is more then a title... He ..Doesn't show it to many people ..But he cares alot for Others If Getting out..Means he could hurt others I doubt he would even attempt it."
-Shuichi would try wiping his face the best he could to no real avail.-
"th..ank you for giving this to me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for My hubby   Waiting around for My hubby Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 9:38 pm

"Hmp, since he cares about others, then I'm positive he'll be back." She said backing away from Shuichi a bit. "He cares about you, so he'll definitely be back."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for My hubby   Waiting around for My hubby Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 11:32 pm

*Shiro stood back a bit simply watching the scene. He made no comment as he placed his hands behind his back, his eyes would close a little after as he let out a sigh^

Seem's like problems always pop up somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for My hubby   Waiting around for My hubby Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 6:20 pm

=He Stood there for a few moments and eventually stoped crying. He then gave a big smile and said.-
"Yeah he will be coming back alight. I'm going to find a way to get him back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting around for My hubby   Waiting around for My hubby Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Waiting around for My hubby
Page 1 of 1