Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Shiro's New Addition I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Shiro's New Addition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Shiro's New Addition Empty
PostSubject: Shiro's New Addition   Shiro's New Addition Icon_minitime1August 3rd 2009, 9:56 pm

Here's a brief list of new things coming up. More is being added but thought I'd start listing them at least.

Ryutsuen- Shiro's new aura that is basically a mixture of ice/fire/lightning.

Nova Burst- A powerful nova of a blue flame that can scorch a diamond, but also carries a horrific electric current that shocks on contact.

Frost Burst- A frozen flame nova that sends a massive diameter of a flames that carries a incredible low temperature, able to freeze on contact along with scorching who it struck by the nova. This nova cannot be put out easily because of its cold state.

Buster Surge- This is a electric version of the Buster Wulf. The force applied in the punch creates a very powerful gravitational force that pulls in who ever for a second and more powerful blow.

Ryustuen Rain- This is basically a frozen version of Shiro's Energy Rain, shooting out a barrage of frozen lightning beams that still implode on impact to w/e it touches.

Dimension Door- Creating a magnetic field around him, Shiro creates his own poll pulling whatever within the field toward him, as a swirling blizzard of pure ice shards flow through the field until the field burst outward in a pure blue nova of Ryustuen.

Fists of Fury- Using a dome of Ryustuen to trap somone, Shiro begins bursting through from each side covered in a blue light litterally striking whoever is trapped inside repeatedly, the final blow is given from above buy sending a single blast of electricity mixed with flames from his fist to create the massive explosion within the dome.
Back to top Go down

Shiro's New Addition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation :: Skills :: Abilities :: Techniques-
Jump to: