Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The bug man Jutsu I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The bug man Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The bug man Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: The bug man Jutsu   The bug man Jutsu Icon_minitime1August 4th 2009, 2:56 am

Kikai Typhoon: The kikai bugs would surround the opponent,preventing them from escape. The bugs would also cause a vacuum effect on his chakra,so long as he/she is inside the typhoon,His chakra will constantly be drained

Kikai brewing storm: The kikai bugs will cover the sky completely blackening the ground below.

Kikai hailstorm: The kikai bugs will begin to hail down in the shape of large balls of hail.

Spiders shot: since orca has insecta mastery. Orca will order some spiders to form a thick web made of a sticky chakra.

Kikai copy: By using my chakra I may force my bugs into Coping themselves,this is why I never run out of bugs.

Kikai Seal: This seal allows for the safe drain of any form of energy that comes into contact. The seal drains the energy not the Kikai bug

(((Will add as I make'em up)))

Last edited by Orca & Lucy on January 14th 2011, 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The bug man Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bug man Jutsu   The bug man Jutsu Icon_minitime1November 12th 2010, 11:41 pm

Lucy: Lucy is the only living Diclonius known to date. She has a power unique to them known as "Vectors" these vectors are telekinetic powered arms that may manipulate or cut anything within there reach. Lucy being the queen bee of the declonius has a very special ability with her vectors. Any form of energy her vectors come in contact with she has the ability to manipulate so long as it is within her psychic minds power to do such. Being the strongest with her vectors and an equally power psychic her possibility with this power is endless. Lucy can only control a total of twenty vectors at one time which combined with her minds power is enough to lifts several tons with ease. This lucy maintains her existence by eating stray energy particles in the air a feat her vectors do for her. The vectors are also invisible to the naked eye but can be seen should one be able to see energy

Zero Break: Zero break is a cloud flame powers technique that cause the forceful absorption of energy of all forms so long as it is within the radius. Orca has three version of this jutsu. On expands up to 50miles in a matter of minuets. The other is called "Point blank Zero break" which is a small contained version of this technique which would absorb every bit of energy out of what every is stroke by this move. The third and final one requires five or so minuets of charging, in which Orca can do very little moving. However when it is released the zero break will expand up to twice the radius of it's weaker version. The black hole like suction of this move will cause complete and utter defeat to a person being caught it its wrath

Back to top Go down

The bug man Jutsu
Page 1 of 1