Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Meeting Your Soul Partner I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Meeting Your Soul Partner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Meeting Your Soul Partner Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Your Soul Partner   Meeting Your Soul Partner Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 3:19 am

Maze had dragged Nathan all the way to the heart of the Reality village and stopped at a large tan Chinese restaurant building.
(Restaurant)
Meeting Your Soul Partner 1
Maze turned to Nathan and straitened his tie. "Ok your ready..." Maze pushed Nathan to the front door. "Ok she's sitting at far right of the restaurant by the large window, wearing a green dress. Now go in there and show her your a nice guy!!" Maze's eyes began to water but h quickly whipped away his tears with his sleeve. *sniff sniff*

One day I hope I can do this with my own son
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Your Soul Partner   Meeting Your Soul Partner Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 1:13 pm

*nathan being pushed into the restaurant straightened him self as he walk in and headed for the far right he then found the only lady in a green dress waiting at a table that was meant for two* "Excuse me miss, is this seat taken?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Your Soul Partner   Meeting Your Soul Partner Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 12:39 am

The girl looked up to Nathan smiling although look on her face was a agitated one. The girl was obviously not used to being in a dress."Oh hi there! Are you Nathan?
(The Girl)
Meeting Your Soul Partner 01
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Your Soul Partner   Meeting Your Soul Partner Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 12:43 am

{AWWWWWWW, Tsubaki-chan looks gorgeous!~ <3}
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Your Soul Partner   Meeting Your Soul Partner Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 12:45 am

*Nathan appalled at the mysterious woman beautiful appearance* "Why yes I am Nathan and who might you be?" *while saying this Nathan sat down in the booth so that he can look directly across from her*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Your Soul Partner   Meeting Your Soul Partner Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 12:55 am

(Calm down Rozalyn XD)

"My names Yumari..." Yumari started blushing."I...I'm sorry...I've never been on a blind date before.." Yumari took a sip of her water and placed the glass back on the table.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Your Soul Partner   Meeting Your Soul Partner Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 1:02 am

"Yumari, sounds like a name fitting for someone as ravishing as yourself." *Nathan looked around nervously trying to figure out something as well, on the inside he was nervous as hell but he really wanted to impress her* So tell me what brings you here
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Your Soul Partner   Meeting Your Soul Partner Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 1:07 am

The blush on Yumari's face got redder from Nathan's comment."W..well...Maze-sama brought me here. He's been a good friend of the family for a while...and well...I've been alone in my room....So I guess he thought it be good if I got out. And what about you? Maze-sama told me you where a ninja. Is that true?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Your Soul Partner   Meeting Your Soul Partner Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 1:13 am

"Yea I was a chuunin at my other village but i switched over to the reality and I wen down to genin again." *Nathan feeling like he talking o much about his self decded to change he topic* "So are you one of those soul weapons I heard of?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Your Soul Partner   Meeting Your Soul Partner Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 1:52 am

"Oh..well I can change into a kusarigama and a ninjablade. Kind of ironic huh?" Yumari took another sip of her water. This was a very awkward moment.

Meanwhile outside of the large window by the two's table Maze was seen sneaking around in the bushes. Maze held up a sigh for Nathan to and read and it stated:

Ask her about her life style
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Your Soul Partner   Meeting Your Soul Partner Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 2:26 am

"Uhh, so tel me about yor lifestyle?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Your Soul Partner   Meeting Your Soul Partner Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 2:33 am

Yumari put her finger to her lip and pondered. "Umm well...I'd hate to say it but my life is very dull. I don't get out much and I don't really do anything." Yumari gasped and waved her hands panicky "Don't get me wrong I want to get out and do things but a opportunity never showed it's self." Yumari sighed.

Maze outside the window lowered the sighed he held up down and picked up another one although as he was trying to put the next sigh up a dog came out of nowhere and chased Maze away.. XD
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Your Soul Partner   Meeting Your Soul Partner Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 2:37 am

"hey you ant to be my partner then? You will be out more then you can possible imagine. So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Your Soul Partner   Meeting Your Soul Partner Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 2:39 am

Yumari gasped and blushed. "W..what?! Y...you want m...me to be your partner?!"
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Your Soul Partner   Meeting Your Soul Partner Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 2:43 am

"I mean be my soul partner
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Your Soul Partner   Meeting Your Soul Partner Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 3:29 am

"S..soul partner?" Yumari thought for a second. After a while Yumari took Nathan's hand in her's and smiled at him. "I'd like to be your soul partner."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Your Soul Partner   Meeting Your Soul Partner Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 3:31 am

"Well then Yumari, i think this is the beginning of a beautiful partnership *Nathan took her by the hand and left the restaurant*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Your Soul Partner   Meeting Your Soul Partner Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 3:34 am

Maze stood at the front door to the restaurant eyes watering. *sniff sniff* "So wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Your Soul Partner   Meeting Your Soul Partner Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Meeting Your Soul Partner
Page 1 of 1