Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Word or Two I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Word or Two

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Village of Residence : N/A
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Hobbies / Interests : Delivering things, bombs, baking
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou

A Word or Two Empty
PostSubject: A Word or Two   A Word or Two Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 9:37 am

I wait in front of the office door. Normally, I would have just warped in, but that's generally not a good idea when you've come to have something answered. I rap my knuckles against the door, hoping he's in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Word or Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Word or Two   A Word or Two Icon_minitime1August 7th 2009, 12:19 pm

Zeik would walk past and open the door,his face was buried in some random papers "May I he--" Zeik would look up to see it was sadi "O WOW...sadi " Zeik gestures for her to come in and he takes a seat at his desk "What can I do you?" Zeik hadnt seen sadi in some time,it made the heart broken kage feel better to see friends of his past
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

A Word or Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Word or Two   A Word or Two Icon_minitime1August 7th 2009, 3:12 pm

My tail wags at the friendly reception. I had feared I would be disturbing him. I stroll in and take a seat in front of the desk. "Hey there guy~! Sorry fer just droppin in like this. I know you're busy bein a kage and all plus whatever mayhem caused that crazy isht in the sky."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Word or Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Word or Two   A Word or Two Icon_minitime1August 7th 2009, 4:38 pm

"Nah,you are no bother. Just tell me what you need and I will do my best making it happen" Zeik leans back in his chair and kicks his feet up
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

A Word or Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Word or Two   A Word or Two Icon_minitime1August 7th 2009, 4:47 pm

"Well, I've heard bout these guardian ghosts your ninja got here. I was wondering if there was a specific process to bond with em."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Word or Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Word or Two   A Word or Two Icon_minitime1August 7th 2009, 4:50 pm

"Well,to be honest they find you. Just go walk around,The one for you will bump right into you" amidamaru would float in front of zeik "Yeah. I found master Zeik after He killed Hao" Amidamaru would be talking from a ball form
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

A Word or Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Word or Two   A Word or Two Icon_minitime1August 7th 2009, 4:58 pm

I look down, in disappointment. "Oh...I see...I guess that makes sense though for the spirits to choose..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Word or Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Word or Two   A Word or Two Icon_minitime1August 7th 2009, 8:45 pm

"I'm sure it will work out for the best. I bet you would be better looking outside of the cometary though."
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

A Word or Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Word or Two   A Word or Two Icon_minitime1August 8th 2009, 2:09 am

I shake my head. "It's not that I want one. I need to get rid of one." I sigh and stand up. "Thanks fer your time..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Word or Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Word or Two   A Word or Two Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Word or Two
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Central :: Zeik's Office-
Jump to: