Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Sadira's Room I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Sadira's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Village of Residence : N/A
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Hobbies / Interests : Delivering things, bombs, baking
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou

Sadira's Room Empty
PostSubject: Sadira's Room   Sadira's Room Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 11:33 am

I look around the room Aeon showed me to and fold my arms as I think about the best way to use the space. With a nod, I decide on a layout and using my dimensional abilities, I warp the space of the room to make it larger. That being done, I pull a box from my bag and toss the bag into a corner. I pull the lid off the box and toss it to the middle of the room. It explodes noiselessly, but a large cloud of smoke fills the room. It slowly begins to filter out back into the box, revealing the room to be furnished to my liking. An office area is set up along the left wall, the table already covered with old paperwork, writing utensils, and an old, well-used abacus. A black, leather office chair is parked in front of a shoulder high, steel gray filing cabinet. Next to the cabinet are two doors. The first leads to the closet. The second and larger one is a door to the dimensions I visit. The location on the other side is completely up to chance unless the door is told a specific place. Across from the office on the right wall, I have a few things from my workshop. Papers with equations and empty boxes wait on the heavily charred metal table. Set up on the back wall is medium sized vanity, an interesting display of unique face masks sits atop it. A box of random other necessities is pushed back against the wall under it. In the middle of the room, beside the box, is a huge nest of blankets and pillows. Beneath the pile is a low mattress...somewhere.

Happy with the setup, I take off my mask and toss it on the vanity before grabbing my bag from its spot on the floor and pulling out a cheerful looking pokebox. I toss it up in the air and Teal pops out. The small pokemon lands in my arms and looks around, evaluating the room. "Ya like it?" The Pichu hops out of my grip and plops down on the blankets. "Pi~!" "Heh...Good stuff." As I speak, I move to my office area and start to file away the mess on the table. Teal busies herself with crawling under the blankets and curling up.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Sadira's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadira's Room   Sadira's Room Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 9:58 pm

=-Raichu walks up to Sadira's door lazily, he slowly pushes it open and stands in the doorway like a little kid does to their parents-=
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Sadira's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadira's Room   Sadira's Room Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 10:18 pm

I turn at the door's opening and give Raichu a look of surprise. "Hey there you! Dun stand there. Ya can come in if ya want." Teal pokes her head out from the blankets at the visitor and waves happily at Raichu. "Pi-Pichu~!"
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Sadira's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadira's Room   Sadira's Room Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 10:21 pm

=-Raichu smiles and quicky runs over to the blackets and jumps in them with Teal, laughing all the while. Raichu hold his tail out for Teal to shake, and his hands for Sadira to shake-=
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Sadira's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadira's Room   Sadira's Room Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 10:29 pm

Teal puts her tail against his, electricity sparking as she shakes it. I chuckle and crouch down to shake his hands. "So what brings ya to my room? Boredom?" While I speak, Teal jumps on his back and messes with his ears.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Sadira's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadira's Room   Sadira's Room Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 10:31 pm

=-Raichu nodded his head before Teal jumps on his back.-=
"Rai, raichu." =-As Teal plays with Raichu ears, his tail lifts up poking her ears as well. Raichu seem very happy to have a tail-=
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Sadira's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadira's Room   Sadira's Room Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 10:36 pm

I laugh at the two 'chus and stand up. "Well, if ya dun mind physical labor, I need some help filing." I point to the row of low-stacked papers near the filing cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Sadira's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadira's Room   Sadira's Room Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 10:43 pm

=-Raichu cheecks glow as he walks over to the stacks of paper he's happy to help-=
Raichu: Rai? =-He looks at the papers with a "what should I do" kinda face-=
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Sadira's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadira's Room   Sadira's Room Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 11:00 pm

"These need to go in the bottom drawer there." I move back to the table to finish organizing. Teal meanwhile hops onto the cabinet, swinging her feet off the edge.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Sadira's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadira's Room   Sadira's Room Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 11:06 pm

=-Raichu stands up straight and salutes. He then walks over to the papers. He picks them up and slowly and carefully makes his way over to the cabinent. After his task is done he begins to spark as he flexes his arms-=
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Sadira's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadira's Room   Sadira's Room Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 11:18 pm

I shake my head laughing before dropping more piles to the floor. A timer goes off in my bag and I walk over to check on it. The words on the digital display flash "FOOD" and I nod, throwing the timer back in my bag. "'Ey, ya'll hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Sadira's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadira's Room   Sadira's Room Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 11:22 pm

=-Raichu rubs his stomach, not starving but he could go for some food. Nodding his head Raichu walks over to Sadira ready to help. The eager look in his eyes glowing bright-=
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Sadira's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadira's Room   Sadira's Room Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 11:35 pm

I look down at Raichu and smile. "Guess that's a yes fer ya. How bout you Teal?" Teal nods and leaps from the cabinet to my head. I go grab a black mask with a large white x and tie it around my face. "Alright. Time to find that there kitchen." I walk out into the hall, waiting for Raichu to exit before closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Sadira's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadira's Room   Sadira's Room Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 9:25 am

Raichu: RAI!! =-Raichu quickly storms off after Sadira heading to the Kitchen which is downstair near the lab-=
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Sadira's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadira's Room   Sadira's Room Icon_minitime1August 11th 2009, 8:04 pm

{center}TAIMU SKIPPU{/center}

I manage to open the door, balancing Teal in one arm, and walk into the room to set her on a pillow. I notice my kitchenware and the cakes in a corner and go to pull out the fridge. Setting it up, tossing the cakes into the pantry section, and grabbing a box of almond crunch pocky. Turning with a sigh, I move to plop down in my office chair and tear open the box to pull out a stick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sadira's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadira's Room   Sadira's Room Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sadira's Room
Page 1 of 1