Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Atomsk the Eternal Drifter I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Atomsk the Eternal Drifter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atomsk

Atomsk

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Dark Burst Energy

Atomsk the Eternal Drifter Empty
PostSubject: Atomsk the Eternal Drifter   Atomsk the Eternal Drifter Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 9:25 pm

My name, is Atomsk. I was born from the Soul and Mind of Aeon. When he first came to the Soul Ocean. I fought him just as Pseudos are supposed to. But I was defeated. Pseudos either send their original selves away or allow them to stay and train here.

Because I was defeated, I had no say in Aeon's development in the Soul Ocean. He continued to train, his essence stayed with the Burst. I feed of this energy to become alive once more. A "bond" was created

His inner turmoil within the Nightmare and it's laws send strong feeling flowing back to me due to this bond. Without his knowledge I led him to the Soul Ocean once more, just a feeling within his mind to come here. Before he made his way to the Burst Village he just trained within the Soul Ocean, further increasing my skills.

I used this time to destroy the nearby Village testing my powers. I fought with the old ReikiKage.

ReikiKage: Burst of Destruction!! *A great flash envelopes the area*

Atomsk: Die fool!! *From the flash comes me who quickly slash the ReikiKage* This is what I can do now... imagine when I become "real" Bye old man.

I left him and confronted Aeon. I told him how I will destroy him and become real

I left and increased my skills just as he had.....feeling I was reaching my peak I decided it was time to become "Real:

The day come and Aeon and I battled. The end result was Aeon explaining to me how I have my own thoughts, emotions and feelings and how that made me as real as any person. I accepted the information and left.

In the period of my absence I drifted all around. With no place to call home this was all I could do. Every time it was possible I trained, trained trained. Power is the only thing that makes me feel complete. Through this training something happend to my left arm which I know have in a claw

Although Aeon's speech about me being "real" and being "myself" allowed me to toss aside my hate for him, the actuality in the situation is that, Aeon and I are bonded and his wild memories have been affecting me. I've seeked him out in order to speak with him..

I'm the opposite of Aeon, yet the same in certain aspects.

Last edited by Atomsk on August 6th 2009, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atomsk

Atomsk

Kekkei Genkai : Dark Burst Energy

PostSubject: Re: Atomsk the Eternal Drifter   Atomsk the Eternal Drifter Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 9:31 pm

Everything Aeon has I have.
The only exception being I have a control of Darkness, as a result everything about be
(jutsu/weapons) have a darker tone to them.

I have a slight array of Darkness Jutsu as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atomsk the Eternal Drifter   Atomsk the Eternal Drifter Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 9:39 pm

May not be the right place, but you want a set of stars? What color?
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Atomsk the Eternal Drifter   Atomsk the Eternal Drifter Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 9:40 pm

You got something black?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atomsk the Eternal Drifter   Atomsk the Eternal Drifter Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 10:08 pm

Atomsk the Eternal Drifter Blacks10

Hows this?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atomsk the Eternal Drifter   Atomsk the Eternal Drifter Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 10:11 pm

Atomsk the Eternal Drifter Blacks11

The first set looked too mishaped.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Atomsk the Eternal Drifter   Atomsk the Eternal Drifter Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 10:11 pm

Looks good to me, but will they have the white background?
Even if they do it's still good.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atomsk the Eternal Drifter   Atomsk the Eternal Drifter Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 10:14 pm

Heheh, sorry -.- I can't crop the background out, Unknown, Vash and Lucius know how though...If I had photoshop, I might be able to...But for now, I can try to blend it with the background.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Atomsk the Eternal Drifter   Atomsk the Eternal Drifter Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 10:17 pm

Naw, don't worry about it. Thanks for the effort thought. I'll take it as is.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atomsk the Eternal Drifter   Atomsk the Eternal Drifter Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 10:22 pm

While I'm at it, did you want some different color stars for Aeon?
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Atomsk the Eternal Drifter   Atomsk the Eternal Drifter Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 10:24 pm

No thank you, I'm going to try to find something special for him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atomsk the Eternal Drifter   Atomsk the Eternal Drifter Icon_minitime1October 4th 2009, 12:23 pm

((I could whip you up a nice banner o.-)
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Kazeneku

Kekkei Genkai : none

PostSubject: Re: Atomsk the Eternal Drifter   Atomsk the Eternal Drifter Icon_minitime1October 4th 2009, 1:02 pm

(Aeon said go for it)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atomsk the Eternal Drifter   Atomsk the Eternal Drifter Icon_minitime1October 4th 2009, 1:19 pm

((Okey dokey)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atomsk the Eternal Drifter   Atomsk the Eternal Drifter Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Atomsk the Eternal Drifter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation-
Jump to: