Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Mission Reap "Jack The Ripper" I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Mission Reap "Jack The Ripper"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mission Reap "Jack The Ripper" Empty
PostSubject: Mission Reap "Jack The Ripper"   Mission Reap "Jack The Ripper" Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 11:35 pm

Details: Lately there have been a series of homicides in the Reality village. All the victims women each brutally craved and chopped to bits. Investigations have shown that the killer enjoys taking souvenirs from his victims. The murder has been listed as "Jack The Ripper" and is highly dangerous. Jack's normal hunting ground for victims is around the "condos" during the late night.
(Jack The Ripper)
Mission Reap "Jack The Ripper" SEjackripper

Requirements: This is to be a solo mission. Only one soul partner group is allowed to reap Jack's soul. The reason for this is that a group might cause Jack to stay in hiding. This mission must be carried out at night.

Reward: 10 souls (Jack's soul will equal 10 souls)

See your local Kage for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

Mission Reap "Jack The Ripper" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Reap "Jack The Ripper"   Mission Reap "Jack The Ripper" Icon_minitime1August 9th 2010, 5:19 pm

(Completed.)
Back to top Go down

Mission Reap "Jack The Ripper"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: The Dusk Order :: Order; Mission House :: Registration Hall :: Mission List-
Jump to: