Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Nathan's Soul Partner I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Nathan's Soul Partner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan
Character Info (Highlight):

Nathan's Soul Partner Empty
PostSubject: Nathan's Soul Partner   Nathan's Soul Partner Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 3:52 am

Soul Partner- Yumari
Nathan's Soul Partner S52qr1

Yumari is has a calm personality and loves to seek adventure, although she hasn't really been anywhere she lives to see the world and help further her development. Yumari is a unique type of soul weapon for she belongs to a family of tool like weapons. Meaning that she can turn to into a variety of weapons, such as a ninja blade, kusarigama, smoke bomb, giant shurikenn and another weapon that says belongs to her older sibling.

Her Weapon Forms
Nathan's Soul Partner D06608ec7b3240_full

Nathan's Soul Partner 89d8b4168ceac0_full

These are the many different forms of Yumari as of now only two of them I can use which is the kusarigama and the ninja blade. I figured when I get up in the ranks i will be able to use her others forms as well. Which each weapons grants me a certain skill trait. When using the ninja blade my speed is increased x2, and when using the kusargami I am able to be more stealth like and strength and endurance are increased as well.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan
Character Info (Highlight):

Nathan's Soul Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Soul Partner   Nathan's Soul Partner Icon_minitime1November 25th 2009, 8:41 pm

Nathan has now unlocked almost all the weapon transformations of yumari as well as learned somethings about his own soul too.

Weapon Renaissances

Chain Scythe
Nathan's Soul Partner Scythe
When I resonate with yumari chain scythe form it transforms into this and it also allows me to use the move lycanic strike.

Ninja-blade
Nathan's Soul Partner Energysword
When I resonate with the ninja blade it look similar to this, this forms allows my speed to be like my lycan form speed, the energy surrounding the blade is my wavelength

Smoke Grenade
When I resonate with the smoke grenade I am able to nullify an opponents attack for the remainder of the match and can be done with the maximum of three elements But can only be done of its an elemental attack that I an use.
Nathan's Soul Partner Grenade

Shuriken
The Giant shuriken transforms into my wavelength and increases its potency by nullifying elemental control for the remainder of the match. If applied by an okami element it increases its destructive power as well. Nathan's Soul Partner ShurikenRasengan

Pride Soul
This is my soul power when charged it looks like a large blueish orb with a wolf shaped head, ears and tail. One of the powers of is that it can over power an element that i currently know like for instance if someone were to use a strange type of ice energy if hit with my wavelength they could no longer use that element for a short period of time. the other power that i know is that when i feel as if that my honor is broken or if i let someone get hurt because of me my overall abilities are increased by 5xs as well as jutsu's.
Back to top Go down

Nathan's Soul Partner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Weapon List :: Soul Weapons (Instruments)-
Jump to: