Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The slave's spirit I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The slave's spirit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikai Fukoma

Nikai Fukoma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : drug creation

The slave's spirit Empty
PostSubject: The slave's spirit   The slave's spirit Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 10:46 am

Mikaku Soduto (otherwise known as Mik)

Despite his tough "i-don't-give-a-flying-f***" looks, when nik was with his former owner's before he killed them with his powers Mik was his only friend, unlike the others Mik treated Nik like a friend and not a slave and had tried to free him and even trained Nik in the art of the sword (which Nik uses when using daggers) but died while planning Nik's escape and never got to go through with it. During the time of Nik's escape several months later Mik's soul saw Nik and followed him secretly, it was when Nik was being trained by his sensai he learned to see ghosts and saw Mik's soul. After that day they stuck together with Mik as Nik's guardian ghost. (yeah as you can tell i suck at thinking up names sometimes XD)

The slave's spirit Humph

spirit unity

When in spirit unity Nik's body becomes engulfed in summoned armor and armored wings, these wings allow him to fly at his choice and the guantlets provide the protection on his ahnds that allow him to punch and kick harder without breaking knuckles (aka he may puncha dn kick harder and has armor and armored wings)

The slave's spirit 29

Spirit control
When channeled through Nik's dragger the dragon mouth part's eyes glow with a shine of power and is able to spew out the element Nikai chooses and the blade with each swing sends a elemental wave of the element Nik chooses as well
The slave's spirit Demondagger2

Last edited by Nikai Fukoma on August 9th 2009, 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The slave's spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The slave's spirit   The slave's spirit Icon_minitime1August 7th 2009, 10:21 pm

I cant allow you this level of power with just a mere spirit unity. Spirit unity is generally weak as all out doors. that on top of your genin rank..means no. Also I loved this game and I'm going to use Dart for one of my powers
Back to top Go down
Nikai Fukoma

Nikai Fukoma

The slave's spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The slave's spirit   The slave's spirit Icon_minitime1August 7th 2009, 10:40 pm

awww idea theief lol fine then waht about one of the forms only? and no elemental bonus jsut the armor and armored wings?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The slave's spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The slave's spirit   The slave's spirit Icon_minitime1August 8th 2009, 12:57 am

I will except that and im not an idea thief. I was just looking for a cool pic for my duel bankai and you just so happen to show me Dart.
Back to top Go down
Nikai Fukoma

Nikai Fukoma

The slave's spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The slave's spirit   The slave's spirit Icon_minitime1August 8th 2009, 8:50 am

ok but what about my spirit unity giving me the armor and armored wings but no elemental bonus?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The slave's spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The slave's spirit   The slave's spirit Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 4:18 pm

i said that was fine...in my last post
Back to top Go down
Nikai Fukoma

Nikai Fukoma

The slave's spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The slave's spirit   The slave's spirit Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 5:25 pm

alright thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The slave's spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The slave's spirit   The slave's spirit Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The slave's spirit
Page 1 of 1