Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kuro-Honoo Jutsu I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kuro-Honoo Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam Honoo

Sam Honoo

Village of Residence : kingdom of chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : killing talking and haveing fun
Kekkei Genkai : Kuro-Honoo

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Deamon
Character Info (Highlight):

Kuro-Honoo Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Kuro-Honoo Jutsu   Kuro-Honoo Jutsu Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 4:28 pm

My all might K.G is known in the under world as Kuro-Honoo The Flame Of Drakness. Or the black flam for short. The flame is about as old as life itself. The flame is so hot i can trun a man into ashes in a matter of mins or i can melt his inside into goo it dependes on how i fell that day Twisted Evil. If u try to put it out with water you will only amp up the pain by 11 folds. It will hurt so bad you will wont to kill yourslef but u cant cause when you traped in the flames thats it you die when i say you die Twisted Evil . Only the people of the flame of darkness knows how to put it out. But if u wish to try and use water you can I wouldent but im just saying Twisted Evil. I can also use the flame with my everyday wepons like with my gun blade when i shoot i can consatrate the engery of the flame into the gun, down the beral, and into the bullet. When i do this I incress the impact by seven folds.
Hell Hound- With this i can summon deamon dogs that would be made of the flame.
Eagle Eyes- what this i can see up to 1 mile ahead.
Black burst- with this i can use some of the black flame and shoot it out of my mouth.
And that is all i nee cause the rest of the time people will just die by my hands.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kuro-Honoo Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro-Honoo Jutsu   Kuro-Honoo Jutsu Icon_minitime1August 10th 2009, 12:59 am

Let me give you this warning,Im not going to ban you from using black flames,but you reaally need to go over this jutsu list. I would like you to thoroughly explain to me what this "Black flame" can do and how water makes it stronger.

Also,you can not say your flames are as old as life or whatever..that is my territory.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kuro-Honoo Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro-Honoo Jutsu   Kuro-Honoo Jutsu Icon_minitime1August 10th 2009, 10:30 pm

All of this needs to be edited. Uber Flames as a genin is a big no no.
Back to top Go down
Sam Honoo

Sam Honoo

Village of Residence : kingdom of chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : killing talking and haveing fun
Kekkei Genkai : Kuro-Honoo

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Deamon
Character Info (Highlight):

Kuro-Honoo Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro-Honoo Jutsu   Kuro-Honoo Jutsu Icon_minitime1August 11th 2009, 6:39 pm

fine i will fix it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kuro-Honoo Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro-Honoo Jutsu   Kuro-Honoo Jutsu Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kuro-Honoo Jutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation :: Skills :: Abilities :: Techniques-
Jump to: