Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The UFC star banned I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The UFC star banned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante Flourine

Dante Flourine

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Brute's strength

The UFC star banned Empty
PostSubject: The UFC star banned   The UFC star banned Icon_minitime1August 13th 2009, 1:22 pm

*In the UFC there was one of the best who took on all the title fighters but one, so far he has been undefeated and titled “the beast”, his full name was Dante “the beast” Flourine. He has beaten, Forest Griffen, George St. Pierre, Matt Hughes, Chuck Lidell and even “the prodigy” BJ Penn. He was walking down the lane with his entrance theme pumping loudly, Keep away by Godsmack. The fans were screaming and reaching out as Dante high fived them as he walked along with his UFC doctor, Coaches and other posse wearing Hitman brand clothing all wearing Tapout brand hats, his baggy shorts flew in the breeze, he almost got to ringside but something triggered inside him and he fell unconcious.*

*After an investigation medical wise they found out he retained a ninja level of chakra and was banned from the UFC for retaining too much power within. Hearing this question's shot through his mind. Were his victories truly victories? Did he win because of his power or fighting skill? And most of all what would he do now?*

*He never stopped training he continued and found his chakra uses via Justus and mastered them as best he could. A scout of Vesctrutia who had heard rumors of him had walked up to him and told him of Vescrutia and what challenges awaited there. Naturally the warrior in Dante took the scout up on the offer of the trip there and he was now Vescrutia bound impatient for his next challenge*

name: Dante “the beast” Flourine
race: Human
skills: Pain tolerance, Endurance, Strength, Jujitsu (black belt), Mixed Martial arts master

(for those who dont know what UFC is it is the ultimate fighting challenge a sport shown on tv, heres the intro to UFC 101 declaration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QhOgcO9ACg in short it is a all out mixed martial arts brawl as for how bloody the matches can get i refer u to the the moment at 2:16 in the video to see the amount of blood that can be spilt in the matches XD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The UFC star banned   The UFC star banned Icon_minitime1August 13th 2009, 1:36 pm

I'm not sure if you direct quoted this guy,but if you did you have to change his bio. We dont allow direct quoting.
Back to top Go down
Dante Flourine

Dante Flourine

PostSubject: Re: The UFC star banned   The UFC star banned Icon_minitime1August 13th 2009, 1:38 pm

direct quoting who exactly?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The UFC star banned   The UFC star banned Icon_minitime1August 13th 2009, 1:39 pm

Dante flourine is an actual person. so if you made your bio his actual life story,you are direct quoting.
Back to top Go down
Dante Flourine

Dante Flourine

PostSubject: Re: The UFC star banned   The UFC star banned Icon_minitime1August 13th 2009, 1:40 pm

no no dante flourine is not an actual person i made him up the only part that isnt made up and is real is the ufc he is from,
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The UFC star banned   The UFC star banned Icon_minitime1August 13th 2009, 1:43 pm

This guy is so gonna die.
Back to top Go down
Dante Flourine

Dante Flourine

PostSubject: Re: The UFC star banned   The UFC star banned Icon_minitime1August 13th 2009, 1:43 pm

ys that?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The UFC star banned   The UFC star banned Icon_minitime1August 13th 2009, 1:46 pm

lol a real life fighting leuge? thats kind of lame.
Back to top Go down
Dante Flourine

Dante Flourine

PostSubject: Re: The UFC star banned   The UFC star banned Icon_minitime1August 13th 2009, 1:47 pm

i gave it a anime twist tho if u see his jutsus the only real life part i based it off was he used to be in the ufc but was banned when they found out his chakra levels meaning he was banned for being too powerful for regualr brawls
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The UFC star banned   The UFC star banned Icon_minitime1August 13th 2009, 1:48 pm

indeed no rule breaking here I suppose good luck.
Back to top Go down
Dante Flourine

Dante Flourine

PostSubject: Re: The UFC star banned   The UFC star banned Icon_minitime1August 13th 2009, 1:49 pm

thx in truth this charatcer is an experiment i wouldnt be suprised if he was killed or defeated in battle but im experimenting plus UFC is one bloody sport and watching ufc 101 decleration gave me the idea XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The UFC star banned   The UFC star banned Icon_minitime1August 14th 2009, 9:56 pm

Yall shouldn't go and talk about other characters for being original. Its nice to see some new ideas surface on this site, and I find it rude to go and critize them for expanding their mind and being their own kind of creative.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The UFC star banned   The UFC star banned Icon_minitime1August 14th 2009, 10:33 pm

dont get your panties in a bunch rose we were making sure he wasnt quoting. its kind of our job. mind your buissness please we know what were doing.
Back to top Go down
Dante Flourine

Dante Flourine

PostSubject: Re: The UFC star banned   The UFC star banned Icon_minitime1August 17th 2009, 7:54 pm

its alright rose i can see through their side of the story and they were simply doing their job is all btw thank you for the credit where credit is due XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The UFC star banned   The UFC star banned Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The UFC star banned
Page 1 of 1