Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Empty
PostSubject: Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)   Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 12:31 pm

-Shinta walked around the large city the only one in the realm of darkness that his people stayed at for about 17 years. Now a empty wasteland. He was trapped in this place like a rat. No matter what he attempted there seemed to be no way of reopening the passage.

However he figured that would happen when he closed it in the first place. He took off his glasses and cleaned them on his shirt. He had been living in a random house here for about a month. However This was the first time out of the window he noticed a giant tower in the distance.

He would leave the house and head toward it with a very unamused look on his face.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)   Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 1:34 pm

"What a strange Tower. I keep searching my memory.. and others memories.. And yet no record of this place exists within them."
-He took off his glasses once more and eyed the large front door. He figured his father would have memory of it and since his father was inside himself. He would also know about it. However it didn't seem to be the case.-

-He held his hand out to open the door but before he touched it it Crept open. He Of course stepped inside. the door behind him dissipated and he was now in a large maze. He took one step and out of nowhere what seemed to be his father appeared beside him. -

"Well Didn't things turn out interesting.? Shinta Stiengaurd.

"You know very well. i tossed that name aside along time ago."
-Shinta jumped back and drew a sword off his back.-

"I'm not here to fight . Nor am I alive. This is a perculier tower. One I blocked from my memories. Your destiny may lay in wait on the top floor. But On each you will be guided By someone in your collection."

"So your saying you are detached for this one floor. What Kind of Jutsu is this...
feh.. Let's just get a move on this I know you wont tell me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)   Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 2:37 pm

"Well you did destroy our whole clan You can't expect me to tell you anything.
-Valador let out a laugh as he guided him through a nearly impossible to figure out labirinth.-

"Spare me the guilt trip. letting Vash believe you were really his father and then letting him destroy you and mom you were pretty much asking for the race to fall apart. Just what were you up to."

"Well i was being controlled by your mom for a long time. When vash came and knocked me out of it. I was going to tell him the truth.. But I also wanted to unseal you. I suppose I am soft like you.
SO I let Vash fight me and he beat me when I was trying at about 40 percent. I guess you yourself could beat me Shinta. SO i wonder why back then you didn't

"Like you said Im soft."

-They came across the large door to the next floor and when Shinta steped on the stairs his dad dissipated back apart of him.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)   Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 5:11 pm

-When Shinta advanced to the secound level of the Tower the door dissipated behind him. As he had expected to happen. He would Give a small sigh and then give his head a small clasp as a person not from his own memory but Vash's apeared before him.-
"Youre Xemnas aren't you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)   Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 5:38 pm

--Xemnas would appear some distance before shinta wearing a black and white cloak with his white hair, he was slightly taller than shinta, his voice was deep and plain. Him being a nobody meant that he had no soul/heart and no emotions so he spoke in the same tone.--

Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Truexemnas_2

"Yes... I am, but you arent the individual that defeated me all those years ago."

--Xemnas would cross his arms and gaze at shinta slightly smirking, for he knew that the only reason why he was defeated all those years ago was because he was fighting 7 ninja at once, it he had the chance to return things would be completely different--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)   Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 5:44 pm

"As my memory serves me right.. There were many shinobi against you.. and your plan .. to this day I can't figure out why you took such a straight forward approach. I would have done things under the radar.

Now As my father just informed me... You are able to exist on this floor for as long as I am on this floor...Im not sure why but I have to make it to the top and your gonna help me get through this floor.'
-Shinta took note of his appearance It was quite a befitting one He liked the white and black look .-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)   Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 5:50 pm

"I was... 'confident' in my abillities. I didnt know the innerworkings of the heart, and had no idea that under so much pressure the will of an individual can overcome impossible odds. Ultimately I failed to achieve my goal of completion..."

--xemans stopped before he continued his thought, it would seem that shinta was as straight forward and tactical as he... he should give him some advice that he learned from his experience fighting the nightmare shinobi--

"One thing that I had to learn the hard way was, to not take something for what it is...there always is another way to go about things. "
--xemnas would wave his had in the back of him and stairs would manifest behind him made out of pure energy, a particular abillity of his, they spiraled to the top, he gestured shinta to follow him--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)   Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 5:56 pm

"Well that is sure Handy... I am sick of this place. If I meet my brother on one of these floors I might just kill myself."
-He followed behind Xemnas. Slowly He walked up the stairs. In his thoughts the only thing he could think of was what he knew about Nobodies. One thing confused him. The part of having no heart or even being able to exists. But From what his memories told him The amount of will he put into his goal seemed to be even more human then any emotion he himself has ever felt.-
"Your simalar to Vash In a way. He always wondered if he was meant to exsist.. If he didn't exists however then how could he have impacted so many peoples lives.
As you have Impacted so many as well. "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)   Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 6:18 pm

"I often have wondered how can a being such as a nobody exist, that has no heart or soul. And yet, plenty of them exist today."

--Xemnas pondered the though of Vash, he did sense similarities in him and then wondered why he was walking with this individual instead of him, obviously some time down the line Vash was ultiamtely absorbed by this person--

"I've come to accept that there are plenty of ways to define ones existence, and having the abillty to feel and make friends would be one of them"

--Xemnas unfortunately didnt know of this, he knew that he didnt exist at all... simply because it was his dooomed fate--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)   Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 6:34 pm

"Well. A nobody Exists Because someone was turned into a heartless as you no doubtfully know. Perhaps your bound to the limitations of being a copy .. However Again that is all how someone were to look at it. .
Maybe you don't exist.. I mean you never were meant to. and you were even absorbed which is something that again makes you not exsistant. But right now your standing before me because of this strange places power leading me up to the top of it. "

-Shinta Fixed his glasses as he saw a glint that the top was near by. He wasn't sure what would happen there so he kept his sword drawn.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)   Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 6:41 pm

--Xemnas chuckled, something he didnt do often... he was laughing at shinta's logical assertion that made complete sense. But his heartless was destroyed long ago even to this day the complexities of the heart havent been fully analyzed. But he kept walking up the stairs they were almost at the top--

"Indeed, what awaits you in the next room obviously is anxious"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)   Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 6:44 pm

'Indeed. You will likely dissipate again the moment I take this next step. Is there any request you would like me to fulfill when i break out of this god forsaken realm.?"

-Shinta stoped him and looked at him with a stern yet Honest face. it was a day of firsts as he was also not the type to seem honest about anything . To the point he was sure not a single shinobi trusted him.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)   Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 6:48 pm

"Not at all, once again I will return to the darkness. Good luck to you..."
--at this time Xemnas tried to force a smile, but couldnt he smirked instead and took a couple steps back only to begin to fade as shinta took a step through the other door, he did know who was on the other side--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)   Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 6:58 pm

-Shinta took a step out. That stairway seemed to go on forever. He just then got a jolt and felt Xemnas's Chakra return to his body. He gave a sigh and stepped forward Onto the floor. It seemed to be just a large room this time with nothing in it.
He felt a Presence leave him again and in a matter of secounds the down trodden look of Another face without feeling was staring back at him.-
"o... This time you are here eh? "

"...."
- Vash swung his arm forward and imeadiatly a Scythe apeared within it comming in at Shinta. -

-Shinta jumped back and hit the wall that used to be a door behind him.. He came back in at Vash with a swing of his own parying the mighty Scythe.-
I thought you people were suppose to help me get right to the top of this tower not attack me..
..Zues Darkness birgade."

His next follow up attack exploded on contact sending them both flying backward. Shinta would bounce off the wall and come back in.-

"My Goal.. ..."
-vash would gracefully land and slam down his Scythe on Shinta's Shoulder keeping him in place..-
"Why are you the one that gets to live."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)   Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 7:12 pm

"I don't know."
-Shinta was bound in spot the large blade healed him in place. He knew Vash liked to keep his opponent's still Especially ones faster then himself.-

"I have dreams and goals of my own.. Y..ou made me.. exist to take it away.. It .. was always you.. I don't want to be your puppet.."

-Vash charged a Dark Orion rasengan in his right free hand and came in at Shinta with it from close range .-

-Shinta would form a similar attack But he fed The dark force chakra into it utterly beating out the other rasengan when they clashed. it would go through vash's Hand and then hit him in the chest breaking the way to the final staircase.-
"After meeting you.. Vash. I Was going to allow you to live. But.. You Had the dark force and at that moment .. when I needed it to save the universe.. and you werent able to master it.. I had no choice.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)   Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Icon_minitime1August 20th 2009, 11:22 am

-Vash stood up and his wounds began healing over with mutation. His entire arm would regenerate. he looked at the stair case that came from him being thrown through the wall. He gave shinta a blank stare and spoke with a dark calm tone
-I guess I did help you find the way.. I Suppose that was always my purpose.. To help you
Why.. Is it always you.. I want it to be me.. I have my own goals.-

-Shinta didn't speak but walked past him to the stair well. once shinta steped onto the stairs he looked back -

-Vash was holding his hand out at Shinta as he steped away . vash began to dissipate. No emotion on his face but just an obvious feeling of Sadness one of the only emotions given to him.-

-When he was gone SHinta advanced up the tower stairs.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)   Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Icon_minitime1August 20th 2009, 12:28 pm

-SHinta would make his way through several more floors each with someone from his or Vash's past apearing and granting him acess to the next.

When he finnaly reached the top he only saw a at first the world around him. The tower was high enough to see the whole city. He Sighed and looked around at the emptyness of the roof.-

"What the hell was all this for..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)   Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Icon_minitime1August 21st 2009, 9:15 pm

-Shinta took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. What the hell was the point of all that he thought to himself.

However when he took his hand away from his eyes. He was no longer on the top of a tower. But in the middle of a large grave yard. with seemingly hundreds of thousands of tombs or more.

He walked around the smokey grave yard and eventually realized these graves were everyone he absorbed over the last 15 thousand years. He came to the patch where the 67 thousand People fro his own clan had there tombs. He stopped in front of his mom's . He remembered Vash had killed her Because she was controlling his dad. And then Vash killed him too.-

"Good riddance."

"Is that anyway to speak infront of your mothers grave. "
-Came a womanly voice from behind. it had a dark after tone. When shinta would turn he would see his mother Valeria standing there her purple hair and green eyes looking at him with a happy look on her face.

"Mother. SO your behind this.. Even when your absorbed you have a a bit of power over this realm..
Look I get what your doing. Showing me what I did to make me feel guilty. I realise I have made alot of mistakes but I had to do.."

"To do it for the greater good right? I know Shinta your the only one capable of making the right Choice. You always have. Even when it cost you so much and the plan seemed unlikely. You always pulled through.

Shinta..IM not showing you this to guilt you. I am doing this to remind you that you must alway's DO what is for the greater good never stray onto the path of A shinobi... There are great things you have to change in the world. ...That only you will be able to do.
And you will be now that I have made you without your knowledge master the reverse King.
Shinta YOu have to throw away what you have and figure out what is for the greater good. ...Only you can.."
-She began to dissipate with the grave yard her power obviously reaching it's limit. With the last ounce of her being she pushed Shinta into a tear like portal that seemed to lead out of the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)   Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trying to break out (REALM OF DARKNESS)
Page 1 of 1