Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD) Empty
PostSubject: Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD)   Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 6:59 pm

*Shiro appeared in the window of the same room in which he had woken up. He was looking around to see if anyone was inside.*

Dammit... Where's a doctor when you need one.

*He leapt fromt he window sill and began looking aroudn a bit clasping his chest. The pain inside him was getting greater with each breath he took.*

This doesn't feel good... Hope it ain't... *cough.*

*He then began a spell of coughing calling to the floor again spewing out a bit of blood.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD)   Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 7:04 pm

-Shuichi Would be there in a moment and again see Shiro . He immediately picked him up gently and brought him to a room.
He examined him with a jutsu that let him Xray Shiro's body. -
"If you can speak. please try and explain the situation So i can act immediately."
-He said. He had gotten quite confident in his medical Skills But lately has been working on getting stronger as a fighter. In his quest to somehow Save Shinta.-
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD)   Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 7:09 pm

*Shiro wiped a bit of blood form his mouth as it was becoming somewhat harder for him to breath. The pains continued to shoot through his body, mainly his chest as he took each breath.*

Dunno actually... Was doing a little work out session.. Then I star..

*He started coughing once again. blood begging to spew out in small jets from each cough. He wiped his mouth again feeling a small burning sensation in his chest. He luaghed as he spoke again with a grin still on his face.*

Started doing that...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD)   Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 7:17 pm

"I'm pretty sure on your last visit.. I told you to rest and wait for your self to fully heal.
The injury on your lung is far to great to just be mended by some magical jutsu It will be scared most of your life. However if you just rest a couple of weeks the worst parts will go away and it shouldn't tear."
-Shuichi's hands glew a bright blue and he began to weave seemingly nothing. but out of Shiro's skin eventually came the chakra thread he sowed in there before. He had to detach it to reattach new ones.-
"This is going to be extremely painful.'
-He went to work with his chakra scalpel and some chakra thread he jutsued up.-
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD)   Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 7:23 pm

*Shiro's eyes shut a bit as he laughed a bit making the pain just a little bit worse, but of course he showed little emotion of being in pain.*

Eh... I've had ... worse...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD)   Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD) Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 7:24 pm

"Well I doubt anything will be worse then when you tear this and you cough up your own lung and bleed to death slowly."
-he said and gave a smile ans he finished the stich job and gave shiro a blood replenishing pill.-
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD)   Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD) Icon_minitime1August 19th 2009, 6:03 pm

*Opening his eyes, Shiro swallowed the pill whole and then looked around for a bit. He thought about how it would look to cough up one of his organs, then laughed again know it would not be a pretty sight.*

Thank you... Shuichi.

*Shiro then stood up off the bed and stretched a bit as he patted the bandages wrapped around his torso.*

Any word from Shinta?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD)   Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD) Icon_minitime1August 19th 2009, 8:35 pm

"No None yet... I have been training a bit and reading anything I can about the Orions. However none of the information is helpfull and even less of it adds up with the other information.."
-Shuichi sighed and began A light healing jutsu to restore Shiro's energy.-
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD)   Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD) Icon_minitime1August 19th 2009, 8:52 pm

I see... Why are you training exactly if you do not mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD)   Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD) Icon_minitime1August 19th 2009, 8:57 pm

"Well I need to be stronger just in case helping him break out requires it.."
-He gave out another rather girlish sigh.-
"I never really was a great fighter though.'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD)   Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD) Icon_minitime1August 19th 2009, 9:07 pm

Sounds rather risky no? Are you sure that is your place to do so?

*Shiro's mind was now going back to his last meeting with Shinta, and how he had observed Shiro's little tantrum.*

Is that really needed?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD)   Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD) Icon_minitime1August 19th 2009, 9:14 pm

"Well i can't just do nothing... Sitting around in the hospital is going to drive me crazy.. When I know he is traped in there like a prison but by himself.'
-Shuichi was done healing him and sat down on an empty stretcher in the room.-
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD)   Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD) Icon_minitime1August 19th 2009, 9:19 pm

*Shiro began skimming his body a bit. He then picked up his cloak layed across the bed and put it over his shoulders.*

I know the feeling. Well... I am here my friend. Even though me and Shinta haven't seen eye to eye lately... He's still a comrade. Like family almost.

*Shiro laughed at what he had just said. Placing a hand on Shuichi's shoulder, he made his way back to the window in which he entered and stared outside a bit.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD)   Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Something's Wrong: Shiro Needs Help Please! (Shuichi Come!!! XD)
Page 1 of 1