Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kai's Spirit: Xane the "Savior" I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kai's Spirit: Xane the "Savior"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kai's Spirit: Xane the "Savior" Empty
PostSubject: Kai's Spirit: Xane the "Savior"   Kai's Spirit: Xane the "Savior" Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 1:15 am

Spirit's Name: Xane Miyama
Kai's Spirit: Xane the "Savior" 5-1912

Spirit's Class: Sacred Soul

Spirit's Bio: Xane Miyama was the proclaimed "savior". Ironically, he could not save himself from his own death. With that being said, he was a Nightmare ninja until he was killed by ZK because of his irresponsible behavior. After his death, he wanted a way to redeem himself and keep his connection to this world. This is when Kai came along. Xane offered to be his partner. Kai unwillingly accepts and together, they begin their quest as a duo, one furthering their skills as a shaman and the other as a guardian spirit.

Spirit Unity:
Kai's Spirit: Xane the "Savior" Slow_b10
Slightly less demonic than depicted, this state gives Kai the power to control the elements. Essentially he becomes an elementalists. The elements he can already control are amplified however.

Spirit control:
Kai's Spirit: Xane the "Savior" Light_10
Using Seiken as a medium, Kai's light basics are heightened, allowing the tenjin to be amplified to an unimaginable state. This sword also has the power distort the area around opponents to mess with their vision and depth perception.

Over Soul:
Kai's Spirit: Xane the "Savior" White_10
The state that was never utilized to its fullest potential: Savior State. This allows Kai to tap into all of Xane's available abilities. In this form, Kai can summon Bahamut, Ifrit, and Shiva. He can also tap into the dragon state that Xane had inherited.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Spirit: Xane the "Savior"   Kai's Spirit: Xane the "Savior" Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 2:47 am

Approved although I wished you would have asked first
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Spirit: Xane the "Savior"   Kai's Spirit: Xane the "Savior" Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 2:55 am

ah...indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Spirit: Xane the "Savior"   Kai's Spirit: Xane the "Savior" Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kai's Spirit: Xane the "Savior"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Persona (Soul) :: Spiritual Energy-
Jump to: