Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Getting Zita I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Getting Zita

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Getting Zita Empty
PostSubject: Getting Zita   Getting Zita Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 5:21 am

Una arrived in front of Zita's castle after warping from Khrona's place ordered by Maze to bring her to shibusen for a important meeting. Una banged on the doors and shouted out to Zita.

Una: ZITA!!! ZITA HEY ZITA!!!
Back to top Go down
Zita
Great Fae :: Truth of Nytoz
Zita

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Sealing Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch
Character Info (Highlight):

Getting Zita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Zita   Getting Zita Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 8:56 am

The lock on the door unlocked and Zita's chains unraveled from the doors. They opened up, revealing a Zita with barely anything on-- wait, that's how she was all the time. Well, she was in skimpy lingerie that she wore to bed, hair all frizzy and her eye all droopy ".. What the hell is it?" She managed to get out in a partial yawn.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Getting Zita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Zita   Getting Zita Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 9:00 am

Una looked up at Zita and looked frustrated.

Una: Zita this is no time for crap! Hurry hurry hurry you need to get dressed Maze is holding a meeting for the Reality leaders in shibusen and they need you to come so hurry up and get ready!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Sealing Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch
Character Info (Highlight):

Getting Zita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Zita   Getting Zita Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 9:03 am

Zita looked down at herself, then looked up at Una "... I am dressed." A comb of gravity appeared to straighten out her hair and she put on her hat. "There, can we go now?" Even if she didn't have her witch dress, it wouldn't make much different. Everything would still be exposed. Her lock and chain 'broom' flew under her and carried her off to Shibusen.

Last edited by Zita on August 23rd 2009, 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Getting Zita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Zita   Getting Zita Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 9:06 am

Una gave herself and facepalm.

Una: I swear Zita....you are just......*sighs*

Una headed toward shibusen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting Zita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Zita   Getting Zita Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Getting Zita
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Witch Province :: Meeting Hall :: Zita's Castle-