Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha Empty
PostSubject: Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha   Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha Icon_minitime1May 6th 2009, 12:35 am

After joining Team Chaotic back in Chaos I was given a zanpakuto called Amatsu-Kusari (Heavenly Chains). In her sealed form Amatsu-Kusari takes the from of a normal Zanpakuto.

Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha TS-ATS-DO1_540

Shikai- Amatsu-Kusari release command is Bind. When released Amatsu-Kusari transforms into a broad blade with three spike on the side and a chain connected to the end. Amatsu-Kusari can be charged with the types of chakra types (wind, water, darkness, etc) I can use though its blade the the three spikes on it. This will take the form of a different colored outline around the blade which can be used for cutting, firing blasts of the charged energy or absorb outside attack of the same chakra type charged into the blade. Amatsu-Kusari has also developed the ability to control any part of my body she wraps her chain around.

Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha Black_Star_by_Apin_Zanza

With Amatsu-Kusari bankai I will have 4 sets of wings two black and two made of white and blue energy. My black wings would also spread down my arm with white gauntlets. I would also be surrounded my multiple sword of different colors and style. Each sword represents not just a different element but other energy types I can use which include telekinetic, sound, and demonic blades. I can also fuse different swords together creating other other elements. (Ice, Lava, ect.)

Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha Anima______no_4_by_Wen_M

Last edited by Arashi Kuragari on June 16th 2009, 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha   Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha Icon_minitime1November 7th 2009, 5:24 pm

After a some time I have untainted a new zanpakuto named Nenshou Kaen (Burning Flame). In it sealed state Nenshou Kaen takes the form of a normal zanpakuto with a dragon like symbol craved in the blade were it connects to the hilt.
Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha Masahiro_White_Shadow_Katana

Shikai-Nenshou Kaen's shikai command it Blaze. When released Nenshou Kaen will transform into a large black spear with red fur were the spear and staff part meet. It has the ability to produce flames and is also able to absorb heat based powers (Lighting, Fire, Lava, etc.) making real affective agents heat generated attacks. I can also charge the blade with extra chakra natures producing a special type of flame depending on the chakra nature used. Nenshou Kaen's shikai can be activate in two ways, I can ether say the release command or while in its sword form if can absorb a large amount of heat energy it will automatically initiates its shikai.
Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha 33as2fn

With Nenshou Kaen's bankai I will have armor around my sides and legs. I will have a claw on my left hand and a claw with a large gauntlet on my right hand. My spear would become longer with a hook on the blade, and I will have different symbols on the ends of my wings tips. In this form it increases the power of fire based attacks ten fold, being able to melt threw mostly every type of metal. I also gain the ability to control, create, and manipulate flames and magma. In this form I still retain the ability to absorb fire but on a much higher scale. I am also able to summon different colored flames with different abilities via the symbols on my wings.
Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha Idrael_by_Wen_M
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha   Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha Icon_minitime1November 7th 2009, 5:33 pm

After begin overpowered by my demonic powers and taking on a demon like appearance I sought out Akarui and had a Zanpakuto made from this energy resulting in my third Zanpakuto named Yaksha. This Zanpakuto takes the form of a long black and red katana. This blade has a strong demon aura that doubles the power and density of my darkness attacks causing it to be strong enough to cause massive damage with on swing.
Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha Samura10

Shikai: The release command for Yaksha is "Corrupt the soul from within" while I slowly spin the blade. The blade will transform into a large and long scythe with a spear tip at the both ends of the staff section of the scythe. The scythe has the ability to produce large waves and surges of my demonic energy fused darkness energy that when released can act like my Kage Shigai moving and forming into different shapes to envelop my opponent. Also by adding a little more chakra while wilding this scythe the blade will vibrate with dark energy like a chainsaw.
Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha 0db96a623dfb11357667e41a7b74eafe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha   Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Arashi's Zanpakuto: Amatsu-Kusari, Nenshou Kaen, & Yaksha
Page 1 of 1