Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Making Akarui Work. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Making Akarui Work.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Making Akarui Work. Empty
PostSubject: Making Akarui Work.   Making Akarui Work. Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 10:59 pm

((Too lazy to heal you in a post so let's just say I did in a little time skip :]))

*Walking in through the double doors of the hospital with Akarui behind to settle our bet.*

"Well, welcome to the hospital. If you want to learn the traditional styles of medical jutsu you can ask Kama or Shuichi. If you want to learn how to heal using your own means I can try to find out a way you can do that later."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Making Akarui Work.   Making Akarui Work. Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 11:13 pm

*akarui's head hanged low, as he decided to go with the second option* What do I have to do? *His voice was low and kinda of sad*
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Making Akarui Work.   Making Akarui Work. Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 11:24 pm

"Well, it depends. I mainly use my light aura to heal my injures and I'm actually not sure what you use besides dark matter at this point. So if I can get a list of what you can do that would be helpful on figuring out a way to manipulate that energy for medicinal purposes. Follow me to my office where we can sit and talk more about the subject."

*Walking through the maze like hallways with Akarui close behind I finally reach the end of a hallway with my office. Opening the door I motion Akarui to have a seat on either couch while I took a seat as well.*

"This office is my safe haven; however, you can freely come and use it whenever you want. The door behind my desk is the lab for experimental purposes. However, I still need to figure out what types of energy you use in order for you to manipulate it in a way where it heals rather than harm."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Making Akarui Work.   Making Akarui Work. Icon_minitime1August 28th 2009, 10:43 pm

*Akarui lounged on the couch still having his voice still sad and stuff* I use light, dark,chaos, azure flame,dark matter, and a combination of the two
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Making Akarui Work.   Making Akarui Work. Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 6:55 pm

"Hmm, interesting... Alright then, give me a couple of days to figure out something to combine most of those into your own unique healing art. Also don't wake me up for anything is considered remotely stupid. With that you can see around the hospital and get familiar with your surroundings."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Akarui Work.   Making Akarui Work. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Making Akarui Work.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Vescrutia Hospital-
Jump to: