Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  My Life Is Pain I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 83 on October 5th 2024, 6:19 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

My Life Is Pain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jp

Jp

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Talking to My tree
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Manipulation

My Life Is Pain Empty
PostSubject: My Life Is Pain   My Life Is Pain Icon_minitime1May 6th 2009, 9:24 am

from ash to dust pain is all I feel my life is hell. why you may ask because everything I loved in my life was take from me mom dad friends everything. but one my little sister she was all I had lift in this world both me and my sister had to watch as are parents were killed. that memory will never go away the blood the blood all we saw was blood i have this nightmare ever day it wont go away. as me and my sister travel from city to city we maeat old and new people I do my best not to lose my mind when I see blood. but the mind is a very complex thing but there is one thing that I fight to keep my little sister I will kill anybody that trys to hurt her. now we just need a place to stay because we have been on the move so much that we never know how to take a rest. so now I have a dream to make the world a better place for me and my sister and all those who have gone throw the pain.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

Administrator

Village of Residence : All
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Administrative Decision

My Life Is Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Pain   My Life Is Pain Icon_minitime1May 6th 2009, 10:21 am

Vescrutia is not a valid Village of Residence. Please choose from the Reality, Chaos, or Rising village, or else your character will be invalid.
Back to top Go down
http://vescrutia.heavenforum.com

My Life Is Pain
Page 1 of 1